• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

gunnerGH

Established Member
cescthebest said:
i cant play the demo because it says

Warning

Your computer does not meet the minimum specifications necessary to run this software.
You may experience errors during operation.
The video card does not have the necessary specifications.(vertex/pixel shader 1.x)

What can i do?

1) Buy a new Graphics card,
2) Buy a new PC/Laptop
3) Run it anyway and see what happens

cescthebest

gunnerGH said:
cescthebest said:
i cant play the demo because it says

Warning

Your computer does not meet the minimum specifications necessary to run this software.
You may experience errors during operation.
The video card does not have the necessary specifications.(vertex/pixel shader 1.x)

What can i do?

1) Buy a new Graphics card,
2) Buy a new PC/Laptop
3) Run it anyway and see what happens

:p Are you trying to say that my PC is crap :roll: ? i will not buy any graphic card, i have a new Laptop but i wont download the demo, it takes alot of space.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Quite moaning! Just alter the stats yourself

And for those of you who are complaining then go to those PES websites and get all the kits and stat improvements online.

Thats what i love about Pro you can change what you dont like or agree with.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Beware of the next gen version it has only 15 stadiums compared to the 40 in the PS2 version and the edit mode is more limited you can only edit the front of the kit not even the arms, you can't edit the emblem nor the badge, images are only transferable using the live vision in the 360 version you can't use any USB stick etc and option files are unlikely to be allowed on the 360.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
bluenaz said:
It's good, i like it (pc). I like it ALOT better than fifa.

The PC version of PES uses the "next gen" engine which is also used on the 360 and PS3 although it's more of a slightly upgraded last gen engine as they haven't rebuilt from scratch whereas Fifa on PC uses the last gen engine.

Last gen Fifa is more arcadey like PES but next gen Fifa is more slower and more realistic cos EA rebuilt their engine for the next gen.

awooga83

Established Member
Had a go at this on the 360 and thought it was good a definite improvement over the last version and great fun mulitplayer.

Rocafella

Established Member
Bought it this morning for the 360. I think it's brilliant. The player face modelling is amazing for those teams and players who have it. Most Arsenal players look absolutely spot on, although they still haven't changed Hleb :( and Traore will need some fixing up but altogether, definately pleased with it so far.

Rocafella

Established Member
OneProudGooner said:
Beware of the next gen version it has only 15 stadiums compared to the 40 in the PS2 version and the edit mode is more limited you can only edit the front of the kit not even the arms, you can't edit the emblem nor the badge, images are only transferable using the live vision in the 360 version you can't use any USB stick etc and option files are unlikely to be allowed on the 360.

That's a shame. I've been playing about with the editing on the 360 and i've managed to get the Arsenal kit as close as possible. White sleeves and the rest red. From reading what you wrote I thought you wouldn't even be able to change the sleeve colour from the rest of the shirt.

mccroix

game is brilliant imo
any news yet if someone will be able to change the kits on an OF...
I noticed you can only change up to 8..I bet someone is working on it...well I hope so

Top Bottom