• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

DREVAK

Established Member
Champions League mod v1.0 is out. Get it here. As with most, if not all, third party mods for PES, AFS explorer is required.

JazzG

Established Member
The stats on this game suck. Fabregas is average and Sp**s are better then Arsenal FFS!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeh they did boi off Arsenal.
They made us on par with the likes of Newcastle and etc.

Had it for a week and I am still completely useless at this game. I have to use Valencia cause Barcalona makes things too easy and Arsenal are absolutely ****e to be frank.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Does anyone play this online on the PS3? curious to see how it plays.

Trying to hook mine up online but its a bit of a bother. Not enough signal strength from my wireless router and all that malarky. I knew I should have went with cable.

Lukazan

Established Member
Don't bother. You'll find unbearable lag in 80% of the games you play. PES, as per usual, is a disaster online.

Unfortunately the single player game can't make up for that this year.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Oh poo..O well. I shant bother then.

Damn I wish the Final Fantasy thread wasn't closed. Before I read what you guys wrote, I felt like I was only FF player in the world :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Look for my i.d p5ych0- for anyone who has Ps3.
If you in UK chances are we can do ranked matches without too much problems.
People who are from far away will just have to settle for freindlies I am afraid :wink:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
wtf?

I got this because my fifa disc broke but

some questions

1: Can I somehow save my new button configuarions? it is a hassle to always change them before I play, save system data is all I find

2: CAN I turn up the speed somehow? I know you coudl do that on previous PES games

3: CAN I tunr switch players of? because I only want to do that manually? I play alotta 2 versus 2 gmaes withm ates and the CPu switches players like crazy sometimes

DREVAK

Established Member
The button configurations should be saved automatically.

Although I seem to recall having a similiar problem. As my brother insists on not using a gamepad when we get together and play sometimes. And uses a keyboard. If that is the case, then the solution is to set up any gamepad or the like as controller 1. Even a virtual one, there should be some tools to fool the system. Just setting up, forgetting about it and playing on the keyboard helped.

Question number two, mhm, I can't answer, have not looked for that setting myself. I do think that if such a setting was present in the game, it should be found fairly easily. There are not that many options in the game menu.

Alas, your third question can be answered precisely. Either press one of the keys (either shoot or long pass by default, I think) on the screen where you pick teams/assign controllers, or go into Controller settings/Cursor settings in the game menu. There is a switching 'sensitivity' bar where you can adjust or switch the switching completely to manual.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Evolution patch has just been released for PES2008 (PC) , you will need to register to download.

http://www.pes-beat.com/board/showthrea ... 578&page=1

The work on the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch II is completed, and you'll eventually have the enjoyment to play the patch.
It has been a difficult and long job, and in spite of some setbacks, we always kept our goal in view and never strayed. As is generally known, a lot of roads lead to Rome, or to the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch, respectively.

The patch comes with the following improvements:

* Completely new over-worked Optionfile with all transfers and new teams. About 90% of the stats revised
* 100% original Teams
* 100% original Names
* 100% original Kits
* complete Bundesliga (German League)
* correct League and Cup names
* correct Stadium names
* new Soundtrack
* new chants for many Teams
* Teams without own unique chants have adequate generic chants
* new Callnames
* new Balls
* up-to-date Bootpack
* new Faces for many Superstars
* new Menus
* misc. new graphics (countries, positions icons etc.)
* fan reactions (German Version only)
* fan banners

OF / Player Attributes

We did our best to give you a complete OF with accurate player attributes. However, we of course cannot guarantee flawlessness. Respecting player attributes, opinions sometimes even differ widely. This said, there are two possibilites for you to cope with "false" player attributes, 1. you can better them on your own, 2. you refrain from using the OF, or the patch itself, respectively.

Teams included in the patch

* Premier League
* Ligue 1
* Serie A
* Primera Division
* Bundesliga

* Others A / B:
Slavia Prag
Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Dinamo Zagreb
Copenhagen
Steaua Bukarest
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos
AEK Athens
Rosenborg
Wisła Kraków
Benfica
Porto
Sporting Lisbon
Spartak Moscow
Zenit St. Petersburg
Celtic
Rangers
Red Star Belgrade
AIK Solna

CSKA Moskau
Shakhtor Donezk
Göteborg
Beşiktaş
Fenerbahçe
Galatasaray
Dynamo Kiev
Basel
River Plate
Sao Paulo
Boca Juniors
LA Galaxy

* Others C:
Eredivisie

morpho

Established Member
hey smartly, thanks for the info.. just a question: is this for ps3 aswell or just for the computer game? is there a patch for the ps3 out?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom