• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

mccroix

psycho, playing pes and fifa?
I started played PES2008 first but Fifa is so much better..

btw, I added you, playing online right now

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cool, I added you a while ago.
Im at holland at the mo though, so I dunno when Im next online.

I don't have fifa unfortunately , I mostly play Pes, Gta and Gran Turismo prolouge.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
The animation is disgusting in this game. Sometimes you volley a ball, and it looks like it's either hit your knee or the ball doesn't make contact with your foot whatsoever. And when you turn while sprinting, you look like an escaped mental patient. Passing animations are either rubbish new ones like that god awful toe-punt (what professional footballer passes like that?!), or the same animations from PES5. Same goes for the crossing animations. The next step should've been to introduce player-specific animations to give the game more personality. All the players move, shoot, and pass exactly like each other. On a next-gen console there's no excuses for it imo. And all of the above happens at 100 miles an hour to add the final flourish to the **** sandwich that is PES 2008. Bad form Konami, bad form.

Josh23

One more to the list for not liking it - but still playing it :)

For some reason the classic players haven't shown up in my master league in the closed-season after they unlocked. When are they supposed to come through? Anyone remember?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom