<

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by GoonerTime, Oct 31, 2006.

1. GoonerTime

GoonerTime New Member

Hi All

Loving the forum :D for all you Pro Evolution soccer fans out there, I Just found an amazing website www.proevolutionupdate.com allows you to get a Playstation 2 memory card with loads of new features!!! E.g. correct badges, kits, sponsors, logos, player names for club and International teams and lot’s more. Makes the game feel so much more realistic!!!

Andy

2. seb_afc

seb_afc New Member Trusted

thanks mate, but there is already a pro evo 6 thread, can you in future post your info in that thread rather than creating a new one? thanks.

3. Arsenal_FAN1983

Arsenal_FAN1983 New Member

Will it have the emirates stadium? I am so disappointed Konami didn't include the emirates stadium in it's latest installment

4. OneProudGooner

OneProudGooner New Member

If you have the PC version there's a massive patch out soon. It'll change practically everything and add things like the Emirates apart from the commentary sadly.
    As the Ivory Coast vs another national team, after I beat them at the end of the game in a Exhibition match Peter Brackley would sometimes say "They've won the Serie A title!".