• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Read the other thread for a more indept FIFA 2007 review, I guess I am still a FIFA fan, 8 years 10 games I am a real fanboy, maybe PES next year when they do a next-gen exclusive game

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Viper said:
I agree with you about the finishing Ice Berg Legend. I've got it on the PS2 and no matter how softly I press the shoot button, I always seem to blaze it over the bar from 6 yards.

I had the same problem, but I've finally got the hang of it now. I press the shoot button hard but release it very quickly. Don't hold it down or the shot goes flying over in to row T.

IBL

Established Member
Apparently the way to control the shot is to press the shoot button as soon as the player is about to make contact with the ball i.e. dont press it when just as the players touch the ball forward. Although I havent perfected the shooting I've improved, get more shots on target than not.

Anyway, I've grown really frustrated with playing online now. Iffy connections, thick-as-sh*t AI and unbelievable luck - I'm gonna give PES6 a rest for now and start CoD 3 which I recently purchased ;)

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Got my best Master League win yet on Monday night. 7-0, at home to..... Chelsea!

And, no, not playing on * (or the equivalent).

Season 2008-09- these are the boys that did it.

---------------------Sorenson
Eboue ------Toure ---Gallas -----Djourou
------------Gilllllllllberto
---------------------Fabregas (1 assist, 1 goal)
Rosicky (2 goals)--------------------Clichy (1 assist)

------Adebayor (1 assist, 1 goal)
--------------------------Henry (Hat trick)

Bloody brilliant

Alfonso

Established Member
PES6 tricks-

Flick Up for Volley-
if you press square and X as you recieve the ball the player will flick the ball straight up ready for a volley. I've been trying to do this but have failed but i know its in the game because i've seen if on a youtube video.

Stepover + Both foot feint-
Shooting left to right: 2x L1 to begin stepovers and press diagonally up-right very quickly (then continue running right)

Millions of Shoulderdrops in a row -
Do the drop shoulder move and then repeat straight after again and again (much easier than in PES5)

Many stepovers-
Shooting left to right: 2x L1 to begin the stepovers when he is doing the second stepover begin to press down, up, down, up, down, up etc etc...

Flip Flap-
Only Ronaldo and Ronaldinho can do it (i think), press R2 3 times quickly when there are running.

R2 Stop feint-
While sprinting diagonally toward the goal let go of R1 and the dpad, and press R2 then L1 (directly after). You need to press R2, L1 the moment the player begins to slow down.

"La Ginola"-
R1 + R2 when player about to receive and trap an incoming pass.

Turd Flick Ups-
When the player has the ball, do up down up down on the analogue stick to make a turd flick up that does nothing.

Drawback-
Being stationary hold down R2 and with the D pad press the oposite direction form what the player is facing to draw the ball back from another player.

360 Spin/ Other Names-
while your player has the ball spin the analogue stick around 360 degrees to preform the move.

dos1986

Established Member
Whats everyones online user name in pro6 so I can whoop yee (only messin im not great yet) mine is Everygood user would be cool we could get an arsenal mania forum pro evo tournament going or something

kamikaze80

Established Member
has anyone played both the ps3 and the pc versions of pes6? how different are they? is one better than the other?

i'm getting a new laptop in a matter of weeks and i'm dying to get a new master league going.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Alfonso said:
PES6 tricks-

Flick Up for Volley-
if you press square and X as you recieve the ball the player will flick the ball straight up ready for a volley. I've been trying to do this but have failed but i know its in the game because i've seen if on a youtube video.

Stepover + Both foot feint-
Shooting left to right: 2x L1 to begin stepovers and press diagonally up-right very quickly (then continue running right)

Millions of Shoulderdrops in a row -
Do the drop shoulder move and then repeat straight after again and again (much easier than in PES5)

Many stepovers-
Shooting left to right: 2x L1 to begin the stepovers when he is doing the second stepover begin to press down, up, down, up, down, up etc etc...

Flip Flap-
Only Ronaldo and Ronaldinho can do it (i think), press R2 3 times quickly when there are running.

R2 Stop feint-
While sprinting diagonally toward the goal let go of R1 and the dpad, and press R2 then L1 (directly after). You need to press R2, L1 the moment the player begins to slow down.

"La Ginola"-
R1 + R2 when player about to receive and trap an incoming pass.

Turd Flick Ups-
When the player has the ball, do up down up down on the analogue stick to make a turd flick up that does nothing.

Drawback-
Being stationary hold down R2 and with the D pad press the oposite direction form what the player is facing to draw the ball back from another player.

360 Spin/ Other Names-
while your player has the ball spin the analogue stick around 360 degrees to preform the move.

cheers for that - u sure about the first one though?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I downloaded the demo and I have to say "OMG it is ugly"

if only FIFA had had better dribbling moves (like the world cup one) it would have been perfect

kamikaze80

Established Member
for PC users, superpatch 6 is due to be released within days. i've checked out the evolution patch (made by a splinter group from the makers of superpatch 4) and i wasnt too impressed. hopefully, this patch will be better. PM me if you want linkage.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Well the first patch of the evolution patch didn't have everything but 1.1 does.
It's so impressive it feels like a whole new game.
All i need to do now is add the skysports logo myself.

Meek

you got a link there kamikaze80? is out yet btw? i love the game, but im disappointed there is no emirates stadium in the game. has anyone found a way to get our stadium in the game?

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I've played PES6 for a few days now. It's a good game but has some annoying flaws.

Personally I think it's easier than PES5, took me two games to beat the PC on highest difficulty, took me much longer with 5. The tackling looks like Michael Owen's World League Soccer '99, it's terrible. And they still haven't got a proper wide camera. How am I supposed to give a 'through pass' when I can't see the runners in front of me?

Apart from that it's an excellent game.

Good players use the radar.

Tony Montana

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Gurgen said:
I've played PES6 for a few days now. It's a good game but has some annoying flaws.

Personally I think it's easier than PES5, took me two games to beat the PC on highest difficulty, took me much longer with 5. The tackling looks like Michael Owen's World League Soccer '99, it's terrible. And they still haven't got a proper wide camera. How am I supposed to give a 'through pass' when I can't see the runners in front of me?

Apart from that it's an excellent game.

Good players use the radar.

oooooooooooooooh! Beef beef beef beef!

Meek

hi guys. those of you who play online, has anyone managed to find a password for this serial key: J52F-CN5H-7366-CPXN-YHU7

thanks.

Top Bottom