• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Lukazan

Established Member
I actually find the passing in this one frustrating as hell.. infact I've found the passing in every single addition so far frustrating as hell.

Never been able to get any really nice passing moves going because it's just too slow! Plus one of your players always messes up the easiest pass of the collection and gives it straight to the opposition!

Invincible

Established Member
The passing's wonderful mate. If anything, I would say the passing stands out in that game. It seriously does look real.

N!

John the Baptista said:
The defending on this game is a joke.

You have to press L1 about 5 times to control the player you want, and all the while your defenders are spinning around, moving out of the way of the onrushing striker...

Apart from that, I've really gotten used to the passing and I can put together some very nice moves. Reminiscent of PES 3, aaah...the good old days..

i know man. The worst part i've found about the defending is that you are controlling the player you want, and chasing down a player. Then the computer will intervene and select a player 50 feet away, then the opposing player goes and scores.

Even more annoying is when the computer automatically tackles with one of your players. The last time this happened to me Senderos was already on a yellow and the computer made him automatically tackle a player that was doing absolutely nothing, and alas, he got sent off.

:mad:

nazo

Established Member
I played pes6 a few times and i found it good, but fifa07 plays better. The passing in pes6 is inconsistent imo and it could get annoying. With fifa, one annoying problem i found is that crossing the ball is weird sometimes. The crosses are either behind the player or at the goalkeeper. You rarely send it to your player perfectly as you want. It could be Hleb's or Eboue's rating in crossing though, because Arsenal is the only team i use.

Kilgallon

The more PES tries to be like real football the more annoying it gets.

It's introduced a 'luck' element to play. For example you can shoot with the same power/direction 3 times but get different results every time, which is more realistic granted...but it's frustrating as hell.

Sometimes it feels like theres no skill to the game anymore...

But then you have an amazing game against your mates and it makes you remember why you love PES :)

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah that is the thing that really puts me off PES.... the shooting is incredibly erratic.

FIFA has a much better system. If you slam one in to the top left hand corner it's because you got the power on the shot, and the direction you held on the analogue stick JUST right. If you send one out for a throw you've done something wrong with the analogue stick.

In PES it's just random. When I'm clean through with Henry, and I hold left and shoot I expect the shot to end up somewhere near the left hand side of the goal... yet sometimes it'll go straight down the middle or even to the right! It's bizarre. And then you have those moments where you go clean through with Eto, with all the time in the world, and he puts it 10 yards wide from 8 yards out...

Kilgallon

It's proper annoying, I might have give FIFA 2007 a go at some point.

However...

John the Baptista said:
But then you have an amazing game against your mates and it makes you remember why you love PES :)

I just had one of those games...end to end stuff, so exciting lol. Scored 2 free kicks with Darren Fletcher to top it all haha, my mate was so pissed off.

We only ever do the 'Random Selection' matches now, taking random players from the Prem or La Liga etc and put them in a team together. Makes it more interesting as you never know which players you'll get...

cubbz_th14

Anybody play it online on PS2 ? If you fancy playing then let me know.

I'm tired of playing with people who only choose Brazil or Inter :|

seb_afc

Established Member
what annoys me is when your about 6 yards from goal and still end up blasting it over, but i mean its so unrealisitc how high it goes.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Yeah that is the thing that really puts me off PES.... the shooting is incredibly erratic.

FIFA has a much better system. If you slam one in to the top left hand corner it's because you got the power on the shot, and the direction you held on the analogue stick JUST right. If you send one out for a throw you've done something wrong with the analogue stick.

In PES it's just random. When I'm clean through with Henry, and I hold left and shoot I expect the shot to end up somewhere near the left hand side of the goal... yet sometimes it'll go straight down the middle or even to the right! It's bizarre. And then you have those moments where you go clean through with Eto, with all the time in the world, and he puts it 10 yards wide from 8 yards out...

Your **** at Pro thats why. Wasteman. :lol:

dos1986

Established Member
Anyone that wants to get there ass whopped on pro evo (ps2) pm me.

I have Freddie upfront :wink:

thegame24

Established Member
can anyone tell me how to get it online?

what do i need etc etc.

im gettin a ps3 so unless it works for that there is no point, but if anyone knows that would be geat.

i dont like pro 6 much, but im still brilliant on it.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
hah

i've played ali and ade upfront for arsenal

lost 13 out of 20 games

try and beat me if you will

and like luka, i've problems with shooting

still don't have a single clue how to direct the shot the way i wanted it to be.

Nutsy

Established Member
Just got this game on my PSP. heh heh.. Been hammering it with a mate in the Study hall all day. - A Chav bashing is always good.

Just hope that the real players could do what I did on the game in the Chav game coming soon. :(

Played Ade and Ali upfront and Won 3-2. was it I'm good with the controls or me mate is too ****e :lol:

thegame24

Established Member
i just get behind defences and cut back to ronaldo (proper one)

i use ac milan

or i get kaka and run all the way to goal and score

Latest posts+

Top Bottom