• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

gunningforglory

omg sony are so screwed!!!the only good football games are gone to the rivals!.....the suspense........the tension........wheres the loyalty??????? i prefered x-box to ps2 anyway!

seb_afc

Established Member
Mostarac said:
seb_afc said:
likewise mate. Ive got the 360 cant wait to play pro evo on it.

I am planning on getting 360 soon, is it great compared to the old XBOX?

yeah the graphics much better. But to be honest, i havent been all that impressed with the games themselves. But thats more down to the game makers rather than the 360. I'm sure pro evo will be mad on it. I still mainly use my xbox though if im honest because of pro evo 5.

RC8

Established Member
I just found out that FIFA 07 will be out on October 3 for the old Xbox. It is very likely that our new stadium will appear. I'm glad to hear that, as I don't want to get the 360 just yet. Not enough quality games (in gameplay).

seb_afc

Established Member
already one imrovement: theres actual linesmen in this one and it looks like theirs actual people in the stands.

Mostarac

Established Member
I have watched 3 new videos from the XBOX 360 version, and the game looks fantastic to be honest.

RC8

Established Member
I took a snapshot of the FIFA 07 trailer where Henry appears in the new kit at the new stadium. The quality is not very good though:

newkitnewstadiumyz1.png

Enjoy! ;)

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Thanks Mostarac,that was great.
Nice goal at the end by italians,though.
Was it Toni?

No problems, glad to help :) . I think it was Toni who scored, but in the video you can also see Cesc many times in the midfield.

go49oner

Established Member
French, Australian, English, Italian, Argentinian, Spanish and Swedish national sides. Similarly, the French Championat league has been added to the game following a new agreement, alongside Bayern Munich, Portugal's Sporting Lisbon and Benfica, Greek giants Olympiacos Piraeus, and Manchester United from England.

We have to speculate that due to EA's licensing of the English Premier League either

Arsenal or Chelsea must be dropped to accomodate United and the legal text on some box art points to it being Chelsea that lose out.

Top Bottom