<

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by go49oner, Aug 23, 2006.

1. dos1986

dos1986 New Member

Cut backs :evil: I suppose you run around the keeper too?

2. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

are you playing on beginner or something game? just run through everyone with kaka and score. Not on top player you can't.

3. Invincible

Invincible New Member

When shooting, hold the direction you want the ball to go in at the same time.

4. N!

N! New Member

It's hard enough on the 3-star/Regular difficulty :I

5. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

The game is piss easy if you play it enough. You sort of just develop a sense of everything the computer does or what they are gonna do next and it becomes easy.

6. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

i play on 6 star

If i have a really quality player like kaka, dinho, or maradona i can glide past about three players, or i just use strength not lose the ball.

against human opponents it is much easier.

my formation gives me easy access round defences, since i got so pissed off after my **** patch.

im really good now

hopefully i can connect my ps3 and ill give u lot a game after i hand in my dissertation

one problem, my tactic just dont work with arsenal

7. bojed

bojed AM Resident Joker #1 Trusted

ahh thanks mate.. it works!

btw i just did what hleb does best, putting the ball out for throw from a 15 yard shot :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

yea that happens a lot, its just a shame we all call it a hleb

9. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

My one-on-on finishing is very poor. More often then not I panic and shoot and straight at the goalkeeper. Yesterday in one single game, I must have misses 10 one-on-ones!

10. Bergy_1995

Bergy_1995 New Member

Make use of the sharp turns and it's very easy to avade the Keeper. Depending on which way you're going, use either L2 or R2 and the D-Pad. Or better still, chip the keeper. Harder, but I love it.

11. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Cheers, I'll try that.

12. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

one thing i really hate about this game, is when you lose posession, every ****ing player storm back to their 'default' position. instead of trying to box in the other team and win back the ball. it sucks.

13. qs

qs New Member Elite

Do you ever get feeling its cheating you with that **** sometimes? I've played games where I've peppered the goal and had 6 or 7 shots go off the woodwork when you know they are perfectly legitimate goals really.

Unless the system is so realistic its doing it cos I'm playing as Arsenal.

14. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Nah, the cheating A.I in PES is notorious.

Particularly in ML/League and Cup modes though... like when you're 1-0 up and suddenly the opposition turn in to super-humans. Their players, with or without the ball, suddenly become x10 faster than even your fastest player and every little bounce or deflection falls their way. From here on there is really on ever two scenarios on..

Scenario 1: The computer force a corner and score. You watch the replay in sheer disbelief as SWP manages to out-muscle and out-leap both Senderos and Kolo Toure to nod home.

Scenario 2. Your defence parts like the red sea and an opposition player is slipped through. They hit a tame shot towards your goalkeeper - 'phew' - you clear the sweat from your brow only to see your goalkeeper inexplicably fumble said tame shot straight in to path of another opposition player for an easy tap in to an empty net.

Every time. Every ****ing time. The game is far too on 'rails' for me.

15. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

Brilliant post luka. Couldnt be more truthful

16. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

As I've said before. I haven't played PES6 much after I discovered FIFA 07, but I only play that online.

PES need to pull their socks up though... licenses and such doesn't bother me but they've become very lazy with their gameplay. PES5 and PES6 are barely different.. it's just very slight tweaks, updated kits and transfers (although they're usually 3 decades behind...) and they call it a new game..

The gameplay in FIFA this year is actually quite good and plays like football.. plus it's online mode is good fun and not a complete lag-fest like PES. Only problem with FIFA is the edit mode... it's really poor. You're stuck with players looking absolutely nothing like their real life counter-parts.. for example Clichy is as black as Eboue! If they can sort their edit mode out and change one or two other things then I FIFA can tip the balance in their favour for those who like a realistic game of football.

It's funny, my mates have been asking me why the hell I've been playing FIFA and not PES, calling FIFA all style and no substance etc etc. That's true about previous installments of FIFA but not so much this one; they're basing their opinions from what they know about other FIFA games without even playing this one. I'm no mug, I've got no devine alliance with PES - I'll play whichever one is the better game for me.

17. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

The best formation to use in PES is 4-2-4. My mate uses this formation and he can kick anybody's a$$. This is because he uses 2 CF and 2 WF so if the CF has the ball, he passes it wide to the WF and the WF dribbles into the box and sends in balls for the CF to score tap-ins. I hate this formation.

Btw IMO Brazil is the best side to use in this game. It doesn't matter where Kaka play, he can still create havoc.

18. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

nothing worse then an inter-milan, brazil whore.

19. i play on the hardest level which gives realistic results, sometimes i win, sometimes i lose and sometimes i draw. A couple of games ago the opposition dragged the ball back, i dont know how to do this can anyone help me?

Seconldy weirdly enough i find it harder against human players particulary my dad (yes my dad is always wanting to play Pro Evo) because the computer you can guess what they are going to do but my dad might shoot randomly or pass (what would be perceived as the wrong way) and completly throw me.

My Favourite player (i know this is bad being an Arsenal fan) is Arjen Robben, ive scored some crackers with him.

20. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

Hold R2 and drag keypad opposite from the postition the player is facing.