• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

RC8

Established Member
I just found out by looking at this screenshot, that our stadium is in the background:

933699_20060823_screen010.jpg

Enjoy;)!

EDIT: Also in here

933699_20060714_screen001.jpg

933699_20060714_screen005.jpg

933699_20060823_screen009.jpg

seb_afc

Established Member
I really hope our new stadium is on pro evo 6. I will be annoying playing as arsenal in a stadium thats not ours!

Mostarac

Established Member
Doubt that the Emirates is on PES6 unfortunately, looks like the only new stadiums are Real`s and the Allianz Arena.

Viper

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Doubt that the Emirates is on PES6 unfortunately, looks like the only new stadiums are Real`s and the Allianz Arena.
It should be considering Arsenal is a liscensed team.

I'm glad PES6 will be produced for the PS3. I don't give a **** about Fifa 07, as the gameplay is awful although it does look rather nice judging from the screenshots. Still, the graphics for PES6 still look amazing.

Mostarac

Established Member
Well, not all licensed teams on PES6 have their original stadiums, so it is not a certainty that the Emirates will be included.

seb_afc

Established Member
well they have to get rid of highbury, so surely common sense tells them to replace it with the grove? Ah well.

Mostarac

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Arsenal won't be a licensed team in PES6, Chelsea and Man U will be.

Look at the box art of PES6 I posted above, I have also read on other PES-forums that Arsenal will most likely be licensed.

oOTruGunNaOo

anyone know if holland will be on fifa because they havent been for a lng time, does anyone know why they havent been on fifa ?

and about fifa 07 only being on ps2, ppl will just buy it for ps2 and play it on ps3 , it might not be as good but itll work

11vanpersie

yh thats really annoying about holland, i love holland and can never play with them :( hopefully they will this time :) cant wait for this years fifa, released soon yippee :D i prefer it to pro evo personally... :)

kamikaze80

Established Member
wow pes6 looks amazing.. will have to buy a new laptop that can handle its graphics engine, cos i cant play without it patched for all the kits, etc and i have no idea how mod-able the 360 is going to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom