• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

nidza7

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Cesc!

He's being pimped in the videos/ trailers I've seen of Pro Evo 6 which means he's going to be really improved! Hleb was already a rock in Pro Evo 5, with Cesc obviously improved and the addition of Rosicky Arsenal will be one of the best teams in the game.

Indeed Hleb is 2X any player in PES5.

go49oner

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Shadow Moses said:
Cesc!

He's being pimped in the videos/ trailers I've seen of Pro Evo 6 which means he's going to be really improved! Hleb was already a rock in Pro Evo 5, with Cesc obviously improved and the addition of Rosicky Arsenal will be one of the best teams in the game.

Indeed Hleb is 2X any player in PES5.

true

go49oner

Established Member
the Spanish version
portadapes6pqga2.jpg

RC8

Established Member
Remarkable, this World Cup really brought Cesc into the spotlight. It's a shame he doesn't appear with the Arsenal uniform though, but that's being picky ;)

Anyway, thanks for posting the cover go49oner

go49oner

Established Member
RC8 said:
Remarkable, this World Cup really brought Cesc into the spotlight. It's a shame he doesn't appear with the Arsenal uniform though, but that's being picky ;)

Anyway, thanks for posting the cover go49oner

pleasure

11vanpersie

ive got it on psp now and it is really amazing game, the graphics are good and the training exercises in the management mode are effectove, the only things im dissapoionted about was once again they havent got holland :(

11vanpersie

yes i see what you mean but on psp its kinda different and i want to think positive i dont like to think ive wasted £35!!! lol

RC8

Established Member
Look, I personally can play FIFA and ProEvo with no problems, I'm very good at FIFA, and very good at ProEvo, and I enjoy playing them at different times with different people. However, I find the partial points of view very boring and repetitive.

The thing is, so much people criticise FIFA without realising PE has many faults:

-It's very difficult to pass the ball to a player who is in a standing position... it feels good how the play seems to flow thanks to that, and but when you actually play football you realise you pass the ball to people that is in one position a lot of times.

-Also, the AI can be ridiculously dumb at times, opposite teams can be torne apart very easily by dribbling opposition players, as once you completely dominate the art of dribbling, you can literarelly go past teams without them commiting a foul on you, or putting 3+ players attacking you at once in a situation were you can't get out by dribbling.

I can go on, but my point is, both games have their strenghts and weaknesses, and if you play them with other people, instead of the AI, the experience will be improved inmensely in both of them.

Personally, I think you can play a quick passing game in FIFA much better, but when it comes to feel smoothly a game, or showing off skills, ProEvo is better.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Yea it's annoying in PES how they close you down for most of the game and how even the slowest defenders can catch up to the fastest dribblers. I quite like Fifa's passing game flows and the shooting system is alot better. Still PES's gameplay feels better but it needs to have more things to do compared to FIFA which has tons thanks to it's license buying and the Manager mode.

P.S Also the Referees do my head in sometimes.

Mostarac

Established Member
PES6 has improved dramatically compared to PES5 and is probably much better. I have never liked FIFA, and no matter how much one argues, FIFA`s gameplay is not even close to the one of PES. To be honest, at times FIFA`s gameplay does not seem anything like in real football, while PES although with some mistakes too resembles real football much more.

Top Bottom