• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Mostarac,did you actually try PES6(Some demo or whatever)?

No(but I played FIFA07 today with my friend who bought the game last night, and it was not impressive), but I have seen what people who have played PES6(some versions of it atleast) have said so far, and they are very impressed with it compared to PES5.

Mostarac

Established Member
No problems, glad to help :) . From the look of some videoes, we can really look forward to PES6 :wink: .

nidza7

Established Member
Don`t know for you guys,but playing PES series (1,2,3,4,5 and can`t wait 6) with me mates comes before many important things in my life.Hard to explain to my wife though.

nidza7

Established Member
LoL,she did`t have time to.
We`re married for 2 weeks now,but been together for 10yrs in all. :lol:

Soze04

nidza7 said:
Gamepads are much cheaper for PC than consoles.I learnt that from years.I smashed at least dosen of them.So PC beats consoles. LOL. :lol: :wink:

Oh my. I'm on my 8th PS2 gamepad in a year and a half. I'm seriously in need of temper tantrum counseling - and a big box of new gamepads to go with it. :wink: :lol:

usheray

Soze04 said:
nidza7 said:
Gamepads are much cheaper for PC than consoles.I learnt that from years.I smashed at least dosen of them.So PC beats consoles. LOL. :lol: :wink:

Oh my. I'm on my 8th PS2 gamepad in a year and a half. I'm seriously in need of temper tantrum counseling - and a big box of new gamepads to go with it. :wink: :lol:

Lol you remind me of the video of A German kid who loses it playing final fantasy on the pc an ends up killing the Keyboard and mouse after he got killed and completely lost it

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Soze04 said:
nidza7 said:

:lol:

Soze04

GoonerGurjit said:
Soze04 said:
nidza7 said:

:lol:

:eek:ops: @ $32.00 canadian a pop! (I'm an idiot!!! I have retired from trying to play Winning Eleven 9(north america's version of PES I believe) at anything more than 3-star level ... too frustrating indeed! :shock:

Soze04

Actually, me and my mate do an 8-hour mega tourney every Friday(best of 7 series), and the sweat/skin debris on my controller is disgusting after every one of these sessions. Sadly, not many in these parts appreciate football - they'd rather play EA NHL or EA Madden(baaaah!!!)

All in all, ever since Winning Eleven came to North America about four years ago, I haven't touched EA's FIFA or any other game a matter of fact.

Konami's football series is an out-and-out masterpiece, IMO!!

It just sucks that I have to wait until early 2007 to get the new WE 10 :(

Top Bottom