• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PS2 online...

Saville

sorry about this guy's,

does any body know where i can get a ps2 online network adapter? it will be very useful if someone could tell me.

cheers.

Tegh

Established Member
I did tell you they're hard to come by in the PES5 thread.
But you know, this is TOTALLY worth a new thread. ;)

nazo

Established Member
Why don't you just sell your fat ps2 and buy a new slim ps2. Problem solved. :p

Saville

Tegh said:
I did tell you they're hard to come by in the PES5 thread.
But you know, this is TOTALLY worth a new thread. ;)

is worth a new thread...atleast more people will tell me where i can find one....why are they so hard to come by?

Tegh

Established Member
Sony never really made enough of them, and those they did, sold like hotcakes. Then, since the new PS2 was released, less and less are being manufactured as they'll try to scrounge every penny possible out of you, hoping you'll purchase the ''new'' slimline PS2.

Saville

Tegh said:
Sony never really made enough of them, and those they did, sold like hotcakes. Then, since the new PS2 was released, less and less are being manufactured as they'll try to scrounge every penny possible out of you, hoping you'll purchase the ''new'' slimline PS2.

ah great :(

Saville

what the hell!?!!?!?! they have the ethernet but not the network adapter...then browsed a bit more and found a dreamcast one!! arghhhh thats really p!ssed me off! :evil:

Army of Me

Established Member
? isn't that link i posted what you need? you just need to plug your adsl modem into that adapter, slam it in a spare USB port and bam - you're online.

Saville

pha2er said:
? isn't that link i posted what you need? you just need to plug your adsl modem into that adapter, slam it in a spare USB port and bam - you're online.

but thats just the ethernet cable....i have the old ps2 and need the network adapter to.

Saville

wait sorry dude your right....i got it now...i just need a ethernet cable now, or does it come with it?

Tegh

Established Member
www.play.com
Mate, you can buy ethernet cables from PCWorld, Staples, Curries, Dixons, Comet and probably poundland! They're not hard to get hold of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom