PSV dealt injury blow ahead of Highbury clash

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Soler, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I know, celebrating another teams injury is bad sportsmanship, but Kasper Bogelund is a very good defender. He has hurt his thigh playing for Denmark this weekend and will be ruled out of playing against Arsenal.

Arsenal.com on PSV injury

2. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Heavy. All the better.

3. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Good for us I guess.

(I don't know who he is)

4. Arnie

Arnie New Member

cool, was he playing when we smashed them for six on their own turf??

5. Loylz

We scored four then didn't we? I think so. So many people here keep saying it was six but I only remember four and especially Gilberto's.

6. AfC_li4nGht

AfC_li4nGht New Member

yepx... Gilberto's... fastest goal in CL? hope we break another record as well :)

7. Arnie

Arnie New Member

i'm sure it was 6, i remember gilberto and i think there was a ljungberg goal

8. GlasgowGooner

GlasgowGooner New Member

It was 4, Gilberto, Freddie and Henry(2) scored.

9. kNiteMare

kNiteMare New Member

It was 4 for sure. Tho tbh i am not worry whether he is injured or not. I have faith in the team.

10. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Mega. I would've expected us to beat them anyway.

11. Arjan

Arjan New Member Trusted

I'm not sure if this is as good as you might think.

PSV have one of the biggest defensive talents in Jurgen Colin (Everton wanted him), so he might get a chance now.

But thery now have Alex, who must be the worst excuse for a defender around. He is like Lucio, but without the attacking talent. He just whacks the ball as far from him as he can! And in which direction is always a question, so for everyone visiting the match, be carefull!!

12. Loylz

Thanks for the backup mate. I owe you.

13. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

That's not true Mad Jens, come on :lol:

14. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

Even if he wasn't injured, we'd still beat them.

15. Loylz

Maybe. Maybe not :wink:

16. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

Hey it never hurts. I'm sure we will beat them, but to have one of their best defenders out is alright with me.

17. jeromelee

jeromelee New Member

I'm glad that sol will be ready for that match. Just hope he's match fit. Really need him back there for the CL. Can't wait to see him in action for arsenal again. Then we won't be letting in all this soft goals. Winning 4-1 constantly is great but that one goal that we always allow the opponent to make just makes me wonder how'd we perform defensively against strong attacking teams like Barca or Real. Frankly I miss Sol back in defense more than Paddy in the centre of midfield. There seems to be ample cover for paddy with cesc, edu, flamini and gilberto providing cover. Of course this doesn't mean I don't think paddy's class. He's definitely class. But we really seem to miss sol more than paddy at this moment.

18. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

I'm sure everyone would agree that we're all much more comfortable with Sol on the field.

19. godfather

godfather New Member

you sure for you are wrong, it was 4

20. Loylz

Not really. He's so big he blocks the qoalkeepers view. I'd rather sell him and get a short guy instead. :wink: