• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pubs around thof..

asajoseph

Established Member
I quite like the Cedar Room actually - been to a few fairly mixed, but always amusing stand-up nights there in the past. Relatively civilised, for sure.

Stupid git who had my ticket has lost it - I'll be watching the game at the Pins now, I suppose.

ZanYGooneR

Who's going to be at the pins on Tuesday?? I'll be there with my gang :) We'll probably be on the stage area again.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
bent said:
Hi Everybody:)

Just want to ask you a question. I'm gonna be in London next month, and during my visit there, Arsenal are going to play against Roma in the Champions League, and since i'm going to watch Arsenal against Fulham the following saturday, i don't have too much money to go and watch Arsenal against Roma as well, so i'd like to know if somebody knows a really good place to watch the game with an Arsenal atmosphere and Arsenal fans aswell.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance:)
<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38235</a>

General

Established Member
Did anyone catch the Brom game at the Pins last night. The screen kept cutting out and nearly caused a riot, albeit it was all in good jest.

asajoseph

Established Member
Yeah, I saw that.

Such are the pitfalls of getting things from Albanian television (or wherever it was), I guess! Missed the first 20 minutes, but got there straight from work in time for our second goal.

Was on my tod, and it's amazing how quickly 2 pints go down when you've got nobody to waste breath talking to!

alboots101

Established Member
silly old git...i`m still buzzing...trying for the stoke game now...well...kind of.

all goes well i`ll be there James.....12 pins it is then.

Gunner4life09

Hi guys, I'm in london alone and want to watch the Man Utd vs. Arsenal game tmrw in an arsenal pub tmrw. I know theres mention of Pins, gunners, cedar room...

I'm obviously a tourist, from Malaysia actually but a passionate arsenal fan nonetheless. I was wondering which one would suit someone like me. And for a big game like that, what time would I have to be there to get a seat?

asajoseph

Established Member
If I get out of work in time I might do the same, but chances are I'll be legging it down Drayton Park at 7:30...

Latest posts

Top Bottom