• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pundits and their wisdom

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
84Erx5Z.jpg

cDw37rC.jpg

3 different nationalities in one article, elite jorunalism

Classic former Arsenal player pundit.

Roy Keane attacks Liverpool and Tottenham for only win 1 trophy in last 10 years. Its not acceptable for teams of their size.

Lee Dixon say their main focus is top4 because there is more money in Champions league.

:lol::lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I would say 'unbelievable', but it's not, because Carragher was always a **** bag. Check out the fear in his eyes though, as he realises he's on camera. Should have swallowed his gob at that point and wound up his window. Can't wait to see how Sky respond to this. I'd love to see him sacked. It can't be much better than the casual sexism/bantz Keys and Gray got sacked for, can it?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

14 year old girl? Bad boy! Looks like our boy Jamie likes to spit on little girls..should register him as a sex offender.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Any context behind this? Bad move by Carragher but what if anything was said to get the reaction?

Also poor move on the father to drive his car whilst recording, the things people do for a facebook video.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You shouldn't do that, but he's apologized and we should let it slide.

He's an arsehole and sacking him will not make him any better.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
spitting at anyone is pretty vile whatever the circumstances - I can't see him brushing this aside so easily

a player would be sent off for it, so I think red-carding him for a while is the least Sky should do

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Sacking him is a bit extreme, imo.

A personal apology (by which I mean in person) to the people he spat on should suffice. No need to lynch the arsehole for a moment of anger and loss of judgement.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’m not condoning his vile behaviour, but why was this excuse of a father following him around? He’s not a Liverpool player anymore so why provoke him by chasing him/following him around?

Also don’t use your child to get sympathy (That gob was directed at you anyway) when it’s your stup1dity that put her in that position in the first place.

Dammit

I think the father is a disgrace, his daughter is next to him in a car and he just yells to car next to him with a smartphone filming it. You HAVE TO look at the road, your child is in the car FFS. Carra is also a disgrace, you never spat towards anyone, you should have some abstinence man.

Top Bottom