Pundits and their wisdom

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by clockwork orange, Sep 5, 2013.

1. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

Kay is one of us, mate. She's a Gooner. :lol:
    Mo Britain likes this.
  2. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Yeah shows he's got little self control .
  3. razörist

razörist Part Time Ajax Fan

@Jury for President. And I dislike the guy a lot, like rea.. anyway, he has more human dignity than all you apologists put together. The liverpool prick should be fired but once again because he has a different status he gets away with a badly acted apology. Anybody would have been fired for that.
    Jury likes this.
  4. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

Punditry is getting laughably shock-jockey these days. A few weeks ago we were bound for League 2 after losing to quite possibly the best team in the world (and perhaps soon in PL history). Now United are getting killed for losing by a goal to a very tidy Sevilla side. Next up: the sky is falling after Chelsea concede 80% possession and invariably drop tonight’s fixture by 2/3 goals. All the above have been preceded and/or followed by articles about how XXXXX has set YYYYY F.C. right.

It’s all about churning out hyperbole these days — finding a whipping boy then piling on for a week or so before moving on to the next ‘calamity.’
    SomGooner and celestis like this.
  5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Of course, he wasn't asking for Carragher to spit on his daughter but did want some reaction. He wouldn't have broken the law himself by filming while driving if he didn't.

Don't disagree with much of the rest of your post either. I don't think anyone believe Carragher is innocent here, he should be reprimanded but we're arguing to what extent. Sky didn't sack one of their SSN anchors who got done for drink driving, which I would class as worse than this.
    SomGooner likes this.
  6. Furious

Furious Mr. Believer; still mad

Not read everything or know every detail in this case, but few things are worse than spitting at another human being... especially over being bantered off for a football result ffs. :lol::lol:

Carragher is a major ****, and should be punished. I reckon he should be crucified in the streets of Manchester and be spat on by people passing by. Let's see how he likes that.
  7. Garrincha

Garrincha AM Resident Joker #2

Suspended till next season & has to sort out issues.
  8. American_Gooner

9. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

Just to film him, firstly, so he can show people that he saw Carragher. He also decided to stick it to him about the result as well, to make it funny. I’m sure he’d have hoped to see carragher look pissed off as a bonus, but it’s extremely unlikely that he would have expected any more than that.

And then there’s what happened, which was a massively disproportionate reaction, and is the only thing worthy of discussion tbh. Everything else is entirely irrelevant.
    Toby Andrl and Mark Tobias like this.
  10. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

I bet he’s on full pay, the sack of putrid filth.
    SomGooner likes this.
  11. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

one more Judgement in May...great.
    Time for a preliminary poll then:
    JC& Sky : a)Continue b) Sp(l)it
    American_Gooner likes this.
  12. American_Gooner

Goading people and filming their reaction is normal behaviour? :lol: Starting to think you've been hacked.
    The dad didn't think so. You'd think he'd be fuming but he didn't seem particularly bothered in the aftermath
  13. rich 1990

rich 1990 Non-Stop Moaner

Spitting is overhyped.
  14. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

This is absurd. What's the dads reaction got to do with anything? Do me a favour, please don't make a late bid to be high court judge.

For some reason, you're judging this from an alternate reality. I can't argue against this! smh.
  15. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

You're an apologist. Clear as day. Absolutely ****ing shocking :lol:
  16. American_Gooner

I stopped caring about this two days ago, I'm just dragging you at this point. And it's working. :drool:
    Mark Tobias likes this.
  17. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

I remember that game. Bergkamp was sent off too and Henry had a load of tissues in his mouth! Carragher was soooo stupid.
  18. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Well-Known Member

Yeah but, you know what? It's the type of thing Carragher would complain about and blame "foreign players" Karma.
    Mark Tobias and krackpot like this.
  19. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

You've finally come to your senses then? Welcome back, blud :cool:
  20. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

until it happens to you :p.

Then all you can see is red.