• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pundits and their wisdom

Malky

Established Member
Surprised no one has mentioned Gary Neville's comments on Emery during Monday Night Football. (Can't find the right video) He is absolutely spot on, but I loved how he calls out Fat Sam for his comments after the City game. Say what you like about Neville, but I think he has a soft spot, or just a huge amount of Respect for Arsenal.

TriniGunner

Surprised no one has mentioned Gary Neville's comments on Emery during Monday Night Football. (Can't find the right video) He is absolutely spot on, but I loved how he calls out Fat Sam for his comments after the City game. Say what you like about Neville, but I think he has a soft spot, or just a huge amount of Respect for Arsenal.

Yeah I was also surprised that no one mentioned his comments. He is absolutely right in this assessment of Emery and his players, simply because he speaking from experience. The minute Emery tries to adapt to the talents of his players is the minute we should rehire Wenger.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I've also always believed this but can never find the right comment to illustrate it.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Neville is spot on here, football is changing. Which top team really uses a a plan B anymore? Not a single one, other than Mourinho bringing Fellaini. :lol:

Managers have a single plan and try to perfect and it will take a few windows to get all the right players in and asses the current ones.

GunnerUK

Neville really is a good pundit in my opinion hated him as a player but got to know him and respect him as a person.

Jamie Carrager is not bad either always good watching these two.

Can’t stand people like Roy Keane, Greham souness & Michael Owen absulote tossers

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
TSN Commentators: :rolleyes:

They were critical of Özil AFTER he scored.
And also called out Torreira for a Deeney foul on him.

Wonder if two Watford supporters somehow got into the commentary seat.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Aulas said earlier today that Jose Mourinho said no thanks to the Lyon gig because he has already agreed with another club. Mou previously stated that he wants to work in England. Tottenham? Everton? Arsenal next summer?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Le Tissier has become some weird 5G conspiracy theorist recently, was hoping he was sacked for that tbh

GDeep™

League is very weak
Le Tissier has become some weird 5G conspiracy theorist recently, was hoping he was sacked for that tbh

What’s with AM and conspiracy theories? Think this forum has a lot of waking up to do.

Anyway, Sky getting rid off the white boys to bring in some younger guys, black pundits, and they’ll find a lesbian/gay from somewhere too, to give them a gig.

It always looked weird how white Sky sports was when you look at the contribution of black players. Good move.

Manberg

Predator
What’s with AM and conspiracy theories? Think this forum has a lot of waking up to do.

Anyway, Sky getting rid off the white boys to bring in some younger guys, black pundits, and they’ll find a lesbian/gay from somewhere too, to give them a gig.

It always looked weird how white Sky sports was when you look at the contribution of black players. Good move.

Sacking people just because they're white is racism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom