• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Qatari Investment In Arsenal

Would you be happy if PSG's owners bought Arsenal?

• Total voters

Alexs

I don't give a good god damn who owns our club so long as they put money in it and run it properly. If you want to fix the world get into politics. I find these discussions on morals in football artificial, forced, fake and tedious.

If it makes people feel good about themselves to oppose Saudis, Qataris or whoever bully for you but don't kid yourselves - you're not fooling anyone. Your high principles go out the window whenever you see some advantage to yourself.

Only today I was seeing some pics of an old bat I know marching against some climate shi te or other - the rest of her social media is full of the safaris, long-haul and short-haul holidays she takes and the expensive places she lives in and frequents. And I am supposed to give up flying or driving or having a log-fire so this disgusting toad can bring up her spoilt grandchildren in guiltless luxury while they displace their guilt onto everyone else? Get lost!!!
I’m absolutely with you on the third paragraph and against you on the first two.

I’ve supported Arsenal a long time and have no desire for human rights abuse oil money. I’ll take the high ground.

Our problem is not money. We have that. It’s incompetence. From owner to dof to manager. Last window I think we spent more than anyone.

We have good players. With proper appointments we’d push for top 4. We are still a heritage big club and we’re in London and the EPL. Stan needs to stop shooting lions, appoint competent, experienced people.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Why would anyone be happy with Qatari investment?

More than 6,500 people died building their freaking stadiums which will never be used again after the World Cup. Who knows how many more people have died for them to get this filthy rich. It would literally be accepting blood money.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

More than 6,500 people died building their freaking stadiums which will never be used again after the World Cup. Who knows how many more people have died for them to get this filthy rich. It would literally be accepting blood money.
Newcastle, City, and Chelsea took the blood money

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

c13b42a2b0eb92d3fc030c89295a1b0b.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Last I checked, we accepted the same blood money from an African dictator.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@American_Gooner why is this thread still open?

Don't need more sanctimonious posters come on here to pontificate about how it is immoral to accept money from from a bad regime.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Those 6500 people would've died anyway. All the workers were aware what they were getting into, and still accepted the job, so you can imagine how ****e their lives were.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Good point! Its always good to remind fans that our main sponsors are part of a nation where you can be jailed for being gay and you cant even kiss your wife in public. Funny how acceptable this seems to so many!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@American_Gooner wow that’s it? Do they only have like 5 businessmen in all of Qatar or something?

I’m pretty sure it’s linked to their family names or tribes in that part of the world which is possibly the connections to the PSG owners.

IIRC 10% of their country is made up of nationals and the rest expats, so it’s inevitable that the wealthy have close ties especially as it’s a small country.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom