• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Qatari Investment In Arsenal

Would you be happy if PSG's owners bought Arsenal?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Where is that bump police dude when you need him FFS :lol:

Tom Mix

What was Qatar's genocide? Have you read about Jemen?

I'm not comparing to any other country now, if you can understand that.
I have read about Yemen. No idea about Qatar, but there are those who accuse them of being responsible for thousands of deaths in the construction of the world cup stadiums alone. Russia (and Soviet Union) is responsible for millions of deaths and no-one bats an eyelid about Chelsea being owned by Abramovich. The US foreign policy has also caused untold numbers of deaths, yet there are several US owners of premiership clubs

My point was that a genocide, by definition, is always going to be atrocious. Otherwise it wouldn't be a genocide.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I have read about Yemen. No idea about Qatar, but there are those who accuse them of being responsible for thousands of deaths in the construction of the world cup stadiums alone. Russia (and Soviet Union) is responsible for millions of deaths and no-one bats an eyelid about Chelsea being owned by Abramovich. The US foreign policy has also caused untold numbers of deaths, yet there are several US owners of premiership clubs

My point was that a genocide, by definition, is always going to be atrocious. Otherwise it wouldn't be a genocide.

State owned vs owners who share the same nationality.

The US foreign policy has nothing to do with Kroenke or the Glazers etc.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't know why you fans accept these takeovers to occur but then go and protest super league in your thousands. Both long term damage the state of football.
95% of the fans were sucking Neville's speech on Sky getting goosebumps on their skin, went straight to the protests after it or they were all over the internet "saving football". The number of idiots out there is surreal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There is no logic in mentioning state owned clubs with clubs owned by private persons etc.

The death toll from 2015 is estimated to be about 230 000 people, and thousands of children. UN estimates about 11 million children and in total 24 million people are in need of humanitarian help and in danger of dying of starvation and so on. Over third of the 20 000 - 60 000 airstrikes have hit civilian infrastructure targets, making living very hard, and hit things like water wells.

Also US is with Saudis in this war, and they have limited any supplies Jemen gets, like even food.

So maybe you can understand that there are levels to things. This is the worst humanitarian crisis in the world and it continues.

For your information, I opposed Qatar owning Arsenal from the start, but I would oppose Saudi ownership much more.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't know why you fans accept these takeovers to occur but then go and protest super league in your thousands. Both long term damage the state of football.
Umm, what? We should go protest Newcastle's new owners, like that would do anything, or otherwise be that much of our business?

Super league was about us, this is not. This is a strawman argument.

Latest posts

Top Bottom