• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - 2Smokeyy vs Rioux Bezos | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy XI

7b109c57-e17e-4e92-acc7-6aa987a59589-jpeg.10149

vs

@Rioux Bezos XI

bb916b51-e28f-4f9c-9448-fbd5905b9b81-png.10148

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Tbh, the trioungle formation actually looks half decent here. It’s pretty much what the current Arsenal looks like in possession. This is not a foregone conclusion…

Nasri Fabregas Anelka Salah Trippier
Gallas Sissoko Milner
Adams Bruce
De Gea​

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I really like Rex's filthy attack but I think Smokey has too much all over the pitch, this is definitely a toss up tho and I can understand people going either way.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

I really like Rex's filthy attack but I think Smokey has too much all over the pitch, this is definitely a toss up tho and I can understand people going either way.
Honestly think the smokey one should have just replaced fowler with Henry. Seems too top heavy now. Was gonna post a gif but they’re all incredibly nsfw…

Smokey’s Attack is absolute filth though. I’m going to wait to see what the opposition manager has to say before deciding. They say his words are legal currency in 26 countries and that the CIA plays him on repeat to extract confessions. All I know is, he’s called the Striou

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Team Rioux Bezos looking very open and vulnerable here. 5 down and we've just started the match Jeff.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Honestly think the smokey one should have just replaced fowler with Henry. Seems too top heavy now. Was gonna post a gif but they’re all incredibly nsfw…

Smokey’s Attack is absolute filth though. I’m going to wait to see what the opposition manager has to say before deciding. They say his words are legal currency in 26 countries and that the CIA plays him on repeat to extract confessions. All I know is, he’s called the Striou

I did warn him against going 2 in midfield but then he ignored me 😭 and tbh most of the voters just see Ronaldo/Henry and start fapping anyway, so does it even matter?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A-M crying for attacking football and joga bonito, that’s what they’re getting here.

25c963264360cc46593e02eb76c4e66a.gif

cristiano-ronaldo-cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@farzad4daarse put Titi and Carra in the same team 😭

I wanted two losers in this matchup a 0-0 tie, but this post just bought a vote for @Rex Bezos.

Good luck with your crap formation and 4 forwards. Ronnie and Bale doing zero tracking your back will be exposed. What is this 1958 4 strikers? Talk about a sad video game team lol

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wanted two losers in this matchup a 0-0 tie, but this post just bought a vote for @Rex Bezos.

Good luck with your crap formation and 4 forwards. Ronnie and Bale doing zero tracking your back will be exposed. What is this 1958 4 strikers? Talk about a sad video game team lol

Yuuuuup! The below looks like 1958.

792F9F63-6EBA-47B0-96F6-11D52B0EB039.jpeg

Was going to play Pirlo as a number 10 tbf.

Farzad Stoned

Yuuuuup! The below looks like 1958.

View attachment 10155

Was going to play Pirlo as a number 10 tbf.
Yeah I have watched watched 3 legged dogs run faster than your midfield of plodders. I don’t why the geniuses on here are in love with dudes that can’t tackle and water carriers with no talent but you got both in your side

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Went @2Smokeyy . Maybe a tad light in midfield but not enough to be a real problem. The Carrick/Scholes pairing has proof of working in the past and you've basically replaced Giggs with Bale and Berbatov with Fowler in those late-ish Ferguson teams, and of course replaced Rooney with ****ing Thierry Henry.

Would maybe have leaned @Rex Bezos if he had a better LB, especially offensively. Nasri is good but him cutting in just leaves that side of the piitch completely barren. Could very well see his team control this game but the counter attacks of Henry, Ronaldo and Bale is just ****ing stupid :lol: You're either forced to sit deep, which doesn't suit the team or at the very least limits their potential or just eat what might be the deadliest counter attacks in football history.

Pretty close one though, all things considered.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I have watched watched 3 legged dogs run faster than your midfield of plodders. I don’t why the geniuses on here are in love with dudes that can’t tackle and water carriers with no talent but you got both in your side

You realise that formation above was against an Inter Milan team in the knockout stage of the CL with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso, Zanetti etc but @farzad4daarse theory is that Scholes and Carrick are too slow and can’t tackle.

Makes you wonder.

Farzad Stoned

You realise that formation above was against an Inter Milan team in the knockout stage of the CL with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso, Zanetti etc but @farzad4daarse theory is that Scholes and Carrick are too slow and can’t tackle.

Makes you wonder.
Bro you’ll get all the clout chasers so you should be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom