• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - A__G vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@A__G XI

61766736-2b58-4c0a-8c36-7de9b3684cb6-jpeg.10144

@Oxeki XI

1666765068057.png

Get YAAAAAA votes in

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I favour A_G in nets and midfield, similar CB pairings but Walker/Evra is much better than Winterburn/James and tbh Oxeki's attack is approaching filth with a bonafide world class wing pair now where he had Wiltord (LOL) before, and A_G's poor wingers are weaker.

Gonna have to go Oxeki

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Voted for @Oxeki , quite surprised by the score actually. Think his team is genuinely better in every position, except for one, maybe two central midfield spots.

KDB is probably the most underrated player in PL history. He's up there in contention for one of the best PL players ever, not just midfielders. The guy has been the engine of the most dominant PL team in history.

The entire back 4 is also better. John Terry vs. Kos is a joke, Kyle Walker is maybe the best RB in PL history, Evra is probably only beaten by Cole etc.

Hazard was a levels above Nani, RVP and Kane is a wash if going by peak and the same goes for Duff/Sturridge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Both these teams are crap, let's be honest.

Since none of these stupid sides will ever actually exist and Raheem ACTUALLY played wingback today in real life.

That should be grounds to disqualify these two bums and bring @Trilly back from the dead!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Let’s say Kane = RVP

Well Sturridge and Nani are wiped by Hazard and Duff.

Midfield is probably a tie

And Oxeki’s defence wipes AGs.

I’m not sure why AG is winning :lol:

I think most people, mostly due to media exposure etc, would put Gerrard above KDB, probably even by quite a margin.

KDB completely ****s on the English PL legends. All of them.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

I think most people, mostly due to media exposure etc, would put Gerrard above KDB, probably even by quite a margin.

KDB completely ****s on the English PL legends. All of them.
Most people are idiots. Said this when he was picked - Gerrard was very technically deficient for a “world class” cm. Inconsistent first touch, bad turning circle, couldn’t dictate rhythm. Had one switch, bags of “passhun”, good diagonals, an incredible shot and good pace for a mid. But ‘technically’, Alonso carried him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Let’s say Kane = RVP

Schmeichel > Allison easy, the former is probably the best of all time in the league

Terry = Dasailly? I can't call that one, the latter was Terry's mentor tbh, a key member of a world cup winning side and did it at AC Milan when the Italian league was fuego

Koscielny = Matip, both are kinda mid really.

Think defence is close, what made you say wipes? genuinely asking.

*Edit* ah yeah the fullbacks now I see it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Let’s say Kane = RVP

Word on the street was Sturridge was being held hostage and was therefore unable to make the game, but he was found safe and sound inside Evra's pocket

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Modric + Gerrard is smart enough to go past Rodri and Kane is good enough to elevate the supposedly subpar wingers, while Arteta just sticks out like a sore thumb there, not really providing any difference in attack or defense for them. Makelele can mark KDB out of the game and while RVP is class Kane just offers more if needed

Basically the mistake was not upgrading on Arteta

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We all know KDB will go missing in another big knockout game and will be subbed off in 70th minute.
Arteta has never played at this level at all.
Big big advantage for AG in midfield here, but can his dodgy attack step up?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Modric + Gerrard + Makelele is an amazing trio the other side only KdB is a standout

Back line are about equal, but the front 3, Hazard + Duff + RvP edges it out for Oxeki

Also, which Schmeichel is this? the dad or the son? the dad is better than Allison but I assume this is the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom