• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - A__G vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He absolutely knew Martyn was a poverty pick and was just fronting to save face, hope he bought some lottery tickets because luck like he had against me doesn't come around too often
Nah it was because A-M only respect big names who played for the top 4/6.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Is it really? You put Kos a pedestal in the past:

If he's that good, the difference in quality shouldn't be enough to dismiss that comparison as a total joke.

You'd think England could use the best RB in PL history instead of that bumm Reece:

Joke on Kos was maybe a bit strong, fair point. I do rate Kos but when you look at the body of work vs. Terry, the difference is pretty big. Kos at his very best was a fantastic CB, but Terry has 5 PL medals and even won player of the season for Chelsea in some of those. Terry is a garbage person but as a footballer he's up there among the best CBs ever.

Regarding the England thing, was made in the context of discussing Southgate having a young exciting team that could play attacking football. Didn't feel like putting in a 32 year old RB when making that point. We all know England is spoiled for choice at RB, but in the context of this tournament we're discussing young players 1/4 through their careers vs. a 4 time PL winner in the latter stages of his career. It's entirely possible I'd put James, Trent or someone else over Walker in 8 years.

Your point has merit though, I probably made it sound more lopsided than it is.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also people hate my wingers/full-backs, completely ignoring that these were 4 of my last 5 picks. The early rounds were spent on Kane/Midfield/Desailly. It was slim pickings by the end.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I’m not mad at Team Triou being reinstated due to popular demand?
It's giving:
Ff3IaweX0AARm_J

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Also people hate my wingers/full-backs, completely ignoring that these were 4 of my last 5 picks. The early rounds were spent on Kane/Midfield/Desailly. It was slim pickings by the end.

100% irrelevant to judging, my last 4 picks were Neville, Henderson, TAA and Sheringham and I got ragged on for these guys even tho they have had medals galore in very successful teams as starting players. Can't expect people to judge the pick order.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
100% irrelevant to judging, my last 4 picks were Neville, Henderson, TAA and Sheringham and I got ragged on for these guys even tho they have had medals galore in very successful teams as starting players. Can't expect people to judge the pick order.
It is completely relevant, people are criticising the picks without remembering there wasn't much left in those positions. If I had picked Seamus Coleman instead of Reece people would've said he never played for a top club.

If anyone ragged on you it was only because you did the same to literally every other pick.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m not mad at Team Triou being reinstated due to popular demand?

Move Hazard to wingback this time, give Sterling a little more freedom?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It is completely relevant, people are criticising the picks without remembering there wasn't much left in those positions. If I had picked Seamus Coleman instead of Reece people would've said he never played for a top club.

If anyone ragged on you it was only because you did the same to literally every other pick.

This lazy narrative really needs to be put to bed, I was being positive about a lot of picks as well - interesting because @albakos has put a goal emote to this post when I was positive about his Le Tissier pick 🤷‍♂️

regardless, you must have missed these so I'll repost them

NGL I wanted him to play behind Andy Cole but shizz happens
great pick that @GDeep™

Also had a post complimenting your midfield which for some reason I can't link, page 50, took me less than 2 mins to find these posts btw, and if I looked more I'm sure I'd find more.

What really gets the noggin joggin is that you and GDeep are pushing this narrative when I complimented both your and his picks. Even MORE interesting is that you guys were ****ting on each other's picks in the thread but don't seem to have mentioned it since 🤔

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This lazy narrative really needs to be put to bed, I was being positive about a lot of picks as well - interesting because @albakos has put a goal emote to this post when I was positive about his Le Tissier pick 🤷‍♂️

regardless, you must have missed these so I'll repost them

Also had a post complimenting your midfield which for some reason I can't link, page 50, took me less than 2 mins to find these posts btw, and if I looked more I'm sure I'd find more.

What really gets the noggin joggin is that you and GDeep are pushing this narrative when I complimented both your and his picks. Even MORE interesting is that you guys were ****ting on each other's picks in the thread but don't seem to have mentioned it since 🤔
Me and Gagan were just joking tho. It seemed like you were being serious…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom