• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - albakos vs Nacho | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
📺🎤

Jeff: Chris, it's been a while since your last update, what do we have over there?

Chris: Well Jeff, the action has certainly dropped down, the home town seemingly in the comfort of the score advantage, are not pressing as before. Their last chance was 10 mins ago, when Adliwarielaid, no Adilewairelead, wait Alideweiareled ( ffs ) the defender with #4 shirt Jeff.
He jumped high to meet a cross by Pearce, but Helmet was there to save it.

Other than that, it's still 13-6 to the home team.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

Chris: Jeff, we've just had a penalty for the home side. Leighton Baines clearly handled a cross made by Leroy Sane. Now there seems to be a little argument between Le Tiss and Pearce over who should take it.

Both are very experienced in penalties although Le Tiss stats are unreal. But it is Pearce who is taking it.

So it's Stuart Pearce against Petr Cech. Cech's history at penalty saving is quite bad, the only penalty he saved at Arsenal was against Troy Deeney of Watford.

@Stuart Pearce, shoots with his left and scores a brilliant penalty in the top right corner. Cech had no chance of saving it.

It's 14-6 for the home team.

Jeff...

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

Chris: Jeff, it's raining goals over here. Alderweireld meets a perfectly weighted Pires cross from a freekick and scores a header at the near post

It's 15-6 for the home team.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Jeff: What's the latest from the Arsène Wenger Emirates Arena?

Chris: Jeff, we had a quick succession of 3 goals in this game. First it was Pires' unfortunate own goal and then few minutes later, the #4 defender of the home team made a rash decision in the box and caused a penalty.

It was Sami Hyypia who took the penalty and scored past Curtois.

The home side drew one back after an excellent combination between Essien and Vieira. Vieira backheeled the ball back to the D area and Essien connected with a beautiful volley as it smashed the underside of the crossbar and it gone in. It was so similar to that goal he scored v. Barcelona all those years ago.

It's 16-7 for the home team.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

Jeff: Chris, as we're heading in the final stages of the game, what's the latest at the Arsène Wenger Emirates Arena?

Chris: This game has become a borefest tbh, the home side crowd have become numb to all the goals they've scored and I was away to get my lunch. Can't commentating without having my late lunch. So just as I come back I see there have been 5 more goals by the home side and scored by:

Aguerooo Patrick Vieira Lauren Pires and Vieira again

It's 21-7 to the home team and this looks as good as done tbh.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

Chris: Jeff, it gets worse for the away side, they're now leaking own goals too.

As Pires crossed a corner kick, Vieira was in perfect position to nick it down, the ball hit Nicky Butt's butt and then in an attempt to clear the ball from the goal-line, Jan Verthongen smashed a terrific volley into his own net

It's 22-7 for the home team.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

Thank you for the fair competition @Nacho

It was an interesting challenge and appreciate the fairness of acknowledging the quality of my team even before the start.

As the rules state, the one player that I will pick from your side is Yaya Toure (in for Le Tiss).

My midfield will become from steel into the toughest of them lot, the diamond 💎 midfield.

Good luck to next competitors in their duels against the 100% full Wakanda midfield of

🔥 Yaya 🔥 Vieira 🔥 Essien 🔥

Also, as someone else might expect a call to join, there's no chance of this opportunity being provided any other way than only to @Nacho himself. It was his dream to have a Wakanda Forever midfield, so I welcome you to my team 👏

So welcome to Team Nachalbos bro 🤩

0f08fd6920837cb40274b27a168739d0.jpg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Thank you for the fair competition @Nacho

It was an interesting challenge and appreciate the fairness of acknowledging the quality of my team even before the start.

As the rules state, the one player that I will pick from your side is Yaya Toure (in for Le Tiss).

My midfield will become from steel into the toughest of them lot, the diamond 💎 midfield.

Good luck to next competitors in their duels against the 100% full Wakanda midfield of

🔥 Yaya 🔥 Vieira 🔥 Essien 🔥

Also, as someone else might expect a call to join, there's no chance of this opportunity being provided any other way than only to @Nacho himself. It was his dream to have a Wakanda Forever midfield, so I welcome you to my team 👏

So welcome to Team Nachalbos bro 🤩

View attachment 10185

NGL I'm not liking the look of that Bergkamp hover hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom