• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - albakos vs Nacho | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Word on the street is Courtois spills long shots like a sorority chick spills drinks. And Yaya toure can take AIM una. He fumbles- and van nistlerooy has appeared out of seemingly nowhere to be in the perfect position to tuck away the loose ball…

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
📺🎤
The away team score one back after a loose ball by Stones is intercepted and it is Tevez who reduces the score to 6-2

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Word on the street is Courtois spills long shots like a sorority chick spills drinks. And Yaya toure can take AIM una. He fumbles- and van nistlerooy has appeared out of seemingly nowhere to be in the perfect position to tuck away the loose ball…

premier league goal GIF by SB Nation

Toure's picked up the ball and gone for a solo goal himself Albakos utd can't contain him

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

In meantime, let's remind our viewers who is this gentleman with Ray Ban glasses in executive seats that is watching the match with us right now.

That, ladies and gentlemen is Gheorghe Hagi who was one of the stars of World Cup 1994

Why am I the grammar nazi and that plonker @db10_therza gets to be Gheorghe ****ing Hagi. That's it, I'm making 10 alts and they're all voting nacho

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The problem with freekicks in my team is my whole team bar the Sp**s mug, Hyypia and Sagna line up to take it.

Al's team everyone except Pires looks at the ground.

albakos

Administrator

There is a free kick just outside the box of the away team. Sane is looking to take it, let's see what happens.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
My word, what a calamity of an error by Sane there. Instead of shooting the free kick, Sane trips and misplaced the ball, the Nacho team quickly went forward with a counter attack and it is the unlikeliest of players at the end of a cutback in the penalty area. It is Nicky Butt as he reduces it to 6-3 for the Albakos team

albakos

Administrator

We are now in extra time of the first half.
2 minutes of added time, could we have another goal. It's been a cracking 1st half Jeff.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
The referee blows the half time whistle.

Well, it's been a very exciting game in this half with loads of cracking goals. The home side is leading by 6 goals to 3, but anything could happen from tomorrow morning when 2nd half begins.

Until then good night Jeff and we will continue with the 2nd half shortly 🥱💤

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The referee blows the half time whistle.

Well, it's been a very exciting game in this half with loads of cracking goals. The home side is leading by 6 goals to 3, but anything could happen from tomorrow morning when 2nd half begins.

Until then good night Jeff and we will continue with the 2nd half shortly 🥱💤

You guys really gonna look at my frontline and let Albakos get 6 goals on me and go to bed?

Idonbelievethis.

Last edited:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

You guys really gonna look at my frontline and let Albakos make up 6 goals in his head and go to bed?

Idonbelievethis.
What’s this Jeff? The home team have gone in for peaches and cream but the ref hasnt even blown his whistle yet? It’s pandemonium out there as Nicky Butt nonchalantly carries the ball towards the opposition goal. He stumbles, but the ball squirms in off Butt’s butt.

It’s 6-4!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

What’s this Jeff? The home team have gone in for peaches and cream but the ref hasnt even blown his whistle yet? It’s pandemonium out there as Nicky Butt nonchalantly carries the ball towards the opposition goal. He stumbles, but the ball squirms in off Butt’s butt.

It’s 6-4!

You wait till Nacho scores again with Toure's yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom