• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - albakos vs Nacho | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

- Aguero ? Van Nistlerooy = ?
- Pires > Okocha = Albakos
- Sane < McManaman = Nacho
- Le Tissier < Tevez = Nacho
- Vieira ? Yaya = ?
- Essien > Butt = Albakos
- Pearce < Baines = Nacho
- John Stones > Vertongen = Albakos
- Alderweireld < Hyypia = Nacho (Trophies wise)
- Lauren ? Sagna = ?
- Courtois < Cech = Nacho (I think Cech has had the better Prem career)

Who thinks I'm off or can fill in the blanks? I think this should be closer anyways :eyess:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Aguero > RVN for sure

It's indeed close, it just lacks that magic Le Tissier and Pires offer

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
- Vieira ? Yaya = ?
- Lauren ? Sagna = ?

Who thinks I'm off or can fill in the blanks? I think this should be closer anyways :eyess:
Aguero is comfortably better than RvN tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lauren v Sagna is a proper debate.

I think Ralph should just edge it due how great he was in league winning teams (that type of legacy is what I look for the most generally) but Bac is probably my fav ever Arsenal signing in my time as a fan, elite ability too...

1ea984df-b9a5-4dce-aef3-b926439d2b28_text.gif

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Lauren v Sagna is a proper debate.

I think Ralph should just edge it due how great he was in league winning teams (that type of legacy is what I look for the most generally) but Bac is probably my fav ever Arsenal signing in my time as a fan, elite ability too...

1ea984df-b9a5-4dce-aef3-b926439d2b28_text.gif

One was the better attacker and could take pens, plus choke Utd players.

The other was a better defender and did it in two prem teams.

Just depends on what the team needs, I'd say that one is a tie personally.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

📺🎤
Good morning Jeff, and here we go with the 2nd half of this cracking match.

It's 6-3.

What!!?

Wait a minute, how come the score is now 8-6 for the Albakos team, what happened here during the halftime break Jeff?

Did Nacho's secretary hand out brown envelopes during halftime?

Could it be that Hagi along with Adrian Mutu is behind this scheme as they openly shredded the home-team courtesy of getting a seat in the executive box. He has voted for the opposition !!!

Nacho team has also employed the questionable tactics of having execs of other teams like Ed Woodward get his vote.

Either way it smells fishy enough of what just happened during HT, it surely must be checked by BIC (Bungs Investigation Committee).

But let's see what the 2nd half brings. Should be interesting.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

And right as we restart the 2nd half, there's a brilliant action by Bobby Pires, who goes into a solo drive.
Surprisingly Bacary Sagna is easily dribbled past, @Robert Pires shots from the edge of the box and the Helmet is helpless, the ball goes right into the top right spider's nest of the goal. What a cracking goal there Jeff.

It's 9-6 for Albakos team

The home team's body language is different Jeff, they seem a lot more furious at what happened during the HT break, they are out there with a siege mentality. They hardly celebrated Pires' goal.

Could get feisty !!!

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Jeff: Let's go back to Arsène Wenger Emirates Arena ! Chris, what do we got there ?

Chris: Unbelievable Jeff! As you may hear the roar of the home support, we have two quick goals from the Albakos team.

First it was Bobby Pires who seized on a loose ball as the Helmet tried his "play from the back routine". It was a horribly wrong pass, which was quickly intercepted and @Robert Pires scored on an empty net. Sheer masterclass from the lad !

After few minutes of play, @Patrick Vieira was in a great position to shoot just from the edge of the box and he made no mistake.

So now it is 11-6 to Albakos team.

albakos

Administrator

- Vieira ? Yaya = ?

- Lauren ? Sagna = ?

You're right in that Vieira and Yaya qualities are elite and it's difficult to say who is better. But from another angle, you can't be telling me that someone who cried over not having a birthday cake is a tougher personality than Vieira :lol:. So that seals it for me: Vieira > Yaya

The other 3 I have questions: How come Baines is better than Baines. Pearce was the regular England LB with 78 appearances when there were far less internationals. Baines only managed to get 30 of them.

So at LB, it's advantage Albakos :)

Also for the CB pair, a fairer comparison would've been
- John Stones > Hyypia = Albakos
- Alderweireld > Verthongen = Albakos (Toby carried Jan in Sp**s defence)
Aguero is ahead of RVN too.

In most of positions across the pitch, it's advantage Albakos.

The way I see it it is Albakos 7 - 3 Nacho (McManaman, Tevez, Cech) with Lauren v. Sagna as a draw.

:handshake:

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
And just as we typing this, here comes another goal for the home team.

It was a very nice worked goal, Essien intercepted and he passed it to Lauren who ran forward into an empty space left behind by Okocha.
Lauren got into the box, he tried his shot it was blocked by Hyypia and it fell in a perfect position in the D area, from which @Matt Le Tissier unleashed an unstoppable shot which was slightly deflected off of Verthongen too.

This is a rout so far Jeff, I've been telling you, the home team are completely different in second half.

12 - 6 to the Albakos team.

Jeff...

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤

We're losing count of the goals here Jeff. Bobby Pires crossed from a corner and this time it is @Patrick Vieira who jumps higher than Yaya and scores a header past Helmet.

It's 13-6

albakos

Administrator

I hear there's been a penalty, Chris?
📺🎤
Well Jeff, it looked like a handball, but it is inconclusive from the pitch. Viera was fighting for a header and this time it seems like Hyypia handled the ball, but he is gesticulating it was a push by Vieira.

All the Albakos team players were screaming handball. We are now stopped as there's a VAR review in process.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Jeff, even on the replays, it is difficult to make a decision over whether there was a push or the ball was touched deliberately.

The referee is watching the replay for over a minute now, looking at slo-mo replays from every possible camera angle.

And here we go he seems to have made a decision. He walks into the pitch, draws an imaginary screen with his fingers and it's a no. No penalty Jeff.
The home crowd are disappointed and Vieira looks shocked at this decision.

But we still have a good game in our hands.

The play will be restarted by Cech.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You're right in that Vieira and Yaya qualities are elite and it's difficult to say who is better. But =from anotehr angle, you can't be telling me that someone who cried over not having a birthday cake is a tougher personality than Vieira :lol:

The other 3 I have questions: How come Baines is better than Baines. Pearce was the regular England LB with 78 appearances when there were far less internationals. Baines only managed to get 30 of them.

So at LB, it's advantage Albakos :)

Also for the CB pair, a fairer comparison would've been
- John Stones > Hyypia = Albakos
- Alderweireld > Verthongen = Albakos (Toby carried Jan in Sp**s defence)
Aguero is ahead of RVN too.

In most of positions across the pitch, it's advantage Albakos.

The way I see it it is Albakos 7 - 3 Nacho (McManaman, Tevez, Cech) with Lauren v. Sagna as a draw.

:handshake:

This is all cap 🧢

But fair enough looks like you win, I gave it a good go.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@Nacho loses by a landslide. Absolutely trash team and he took it seriously but go a bi week because Sapient Hawk didn't care.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

@Nacho loses by a landslide. Absolutely trash team and he took it seriously but go a bi week because Sapient Hawk didn't care.

You got smashed by a gimmick team tho.

It's because Sapient Hawk didn't care I lost, when Albakos got Vieira it was curtains.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
- Vieira ? Yaya = ?
- Lauren ? Sagna = ?

Think the voting is massively overrating midfields generally. If you had toure/makalele/vieira surrounded by sapient hawk's team you'd walk the whole thing

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Think the voting is massively overrating midfields generally. If you had toure/makalele/vieira surrounded by sapient hawk's team you'd walk the whole thing

Yeah there is a strong bias towards central midfield, I think that's what will ultimately have A__G see off Oxeki as well.

Midfield wins games though, so it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom