Quarter-Final: Netherlands v Türkiye

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Fair play to Turkey they made life very difficult for us. cant wait to play against England.

HollandGooner

Established Member

One thing, this Dutch side give so many chances away. If England play to 50% of capacity they should murder them.

Our midfield is a big big worry thats our biggest problem this tournament because of no De Jong and Koopmeinders.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Netherlands is a better match up for England. Turkey with their energy will have been a serious problem

England are clear favorites but i expect a more open match football wise then today. the standard was not so high also because of Turkey who played with a great energy.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom