Quarter-Final: Spain v Germany

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
The team that wins this should be the favourite to win it all.

Too bad this will be in Stuttgart. The atmosphere in Dortmund was amazing and the team could really use that against Spain. Don't think they can replicate that in Stuttgart.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Spain have the most quality. Nico Williams lots of people on here with his release clause have said for months we should be after him. There are no strikers but you are getting a kid who is already a lock for Spain. He would destroy people at Arsenal

But back to the matchup. The German defense can be get at; the two wingers behind a midfield of Rodri, Ruiz, and Pedri they are a level above everyone else talent wise including France and England. That being said best team doesn’t always win it and they got toughest draw possible; it’s a road game against Europe’s traditional kings.

My call Spain 3-2

PrinzPoldi

too bad to have this matchup too soon.
should be a semi or final one.

want Germany to win but Spain has the edge.

IrishGooner93

Random but what do folks on here think of Rudiger as a defender? I think he's a good player, absolute ****house and has been a part of a lot of success at Real Madrid. But I just never see him in the bracket of the great defenders of the last couple of decades.

PrinzPoldi

Random but what do folks on here think of Rudiger as a defender? I think he's a good player, absolute ****house and has been a part of a lot of success at Real Madrid. But I just never see him in the bracket of the great defenders of the last couple of decades.
Good, but I would take Saliba and Gabriel over him.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't forget how he trolled the Japanese with his stupid run and then ****ing Asano, an Arsenal reject, humiliated him in return

good player, but compared to past German defenders... something is missing

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
I can't forget how he trolled the Japanese with his stupid run and then ****ing Asano, an Arsenal reject, humiliated him in return

good player, but compared to past German defenders... something is missing
He's a great athlete and a good passer and pretty good at winning duels. But he's terrible at reading the game.
Vieira went a bit over the top when he called him stupid, but he does rely on his physical attributes.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
:lol:
Never heard of it, is it a polished version of tribalfootball.
Even the name: world soccer, I am sure it will be popular around @grange and @Batman
Actually in the old days before everything was on the internet, it was a treat to go and buy that and Four Four Two from my local Barnes and Noble. It was the only real proper coverage of football I could get here.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom