• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only 20 clean sheet in 116 games. To be fair Martinez played games than this guy at this stage of his career

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tbf to WhoScored:
2017%2F8%2FGibbsWBACha.png

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hes a backup at Dijon hmmmmmmmm
didnt Arteta say he sees goalkeepers just like any other position and he wants two players competing and pushing against each other.
He might be our backup to Raya if Raya is unable to force a move to us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Or another proof that Vinai and Edu have no idea what they are doing.

Sacking scouts and now taking scouting reports from coaches. :lol:
Our gk coach is very good backup GK shouldn't be a signing we worry about really most top teams have average crap backups

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This seems a bit out of left field. I know back up keepers don't have to be world beaters but he may actually have to play a few games for us, so he's got to be semi decent. This feels more like a Macey replacement to me.

Side note, Who was the last Icelandic player we had? ( Not including youth team players) I'm struggling to think of one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom