• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You've literally based that on whoscored strengths and weaknesses ffs

What else are we mean't to base our opinions on him on, other than the stats? No-ones seem him play considering he's not even good enough to start for one of the worst clubs in the French league.

There have to be better back up keepers out there for a reasonable price. I don't expect a Martinez level back up, that would be unrealistic. I just want someone half decent that you can rely on if Leno gets injured for a spell.

To be fair we were in depression mode when Leno got injured and Martinez took over.

I just have no idea what Edu and Vinai is doing. Martinez has a contract here yet they are getting bullied into letting him go.

Fix GK position next year. Let Martinez and Leno battle it out for the season.

I'm scared. This is terrible!

LG10

Are people actually gonna convince themselves this guy will be a good signing :lol:? Of course no one’s seen him play but the logical assumptjon is that Dijon’s second choice keeper with terrible stats is most likely ****.

Iceman10

Established Member
Rather promote Okonkwo.

This type of signing probably makes it competitive for our hierarchy behind Leno, which isn’t a bad thing. Something that can help push Okonkwo on over the next season or so in his development. If he overtakes Runasrsson, no harm done, cheap signing, can be moved on.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If everything goes to plan, this bloke plays against cannon fodder in the Europa group stages/league cup, whilst we enjoy watching Aouar ball out every week in the league.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Another puffin snatcher related to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom