• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rafa Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Rafa Silva

2352034_w2.jpg

Born/age: May 17, 1993 (22)
Place of birth: Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal
Nationality:
136.png
Portugal
Current Club: SC Braga
Height: 1,70 m
Position: Left Wing

Sources are saying that Arsenal scouts have been to SC Braga games, and it is speculated that it is to watch player Rafa Silva. Also, his agent has said they are very open to a PL move, and are working towards it.

http://footballcolumnist.com/posts/agent-arsenal-target-confirms-hes-working-transfer-england/

12 goals and 8 assists in 48 games this season.

I don't expect anyone on here has actually seen him play? Here's a video then. YouTube comps aren't the best way to analyze a player, but I couldn't find personal highlights in a brief search, so...

Giroud

Established Member
Usually focus on Porto, Benfica and Sporting but got to see a fair few Braga games earlier on in the year. He was particularly good in their Europa League campaign but I would like to see him become more productive.

Probably would cost a lot for a player still with some developing to do and Diogo Jota may be much better value but I think Atletico have already signed him.

billyf

His ball carrying ability and movement without the ball look pretty good. I'd like to see his decision making in tight spaces, though.

nicky47

Established Member
Seen a few other teams linked with him too, not just Arsenal.

But anyway, can he play as striker? I want a new striker so bad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Seen a few other teams linked with him too, not just Arsenal.

But anyway, can he play as striker? I want a new striker so bad.
Yeah, Man Utd and Liverpool are also linked.

Also, he plays predominantly on the LW, though he's also played at CAM and RW a bit this season. Never at striker though.

nicky47

Established Member
Yeah, Man Utd and Liverpool are also linked.

Also, he plays predominantly on the LW, though he's also played at CAM and RW a bit this season. Never at striker though.
Cheers for the info!

Can't really see us being in for someone like him if I'm honest. If we're after a winger, Mahrez I think should be top of our list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom