• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rafael van der Vaart

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Damn...if van der vaart comes then dat means his wife will come aswell...now shes beautiful, come on wenger !! highbury would be more attractive with her in the stadium...lol
dunno i cant see him at arsenal...he always said he wanted to play for barcelona, although the dutch era has passed, with the only player there being gio.

A

Anonymous

Can anyone see david bentley coming back to arsenal after the season is over...where would he play...i think hes going to be sold at the end of the season, especially if norwich stay up.
wot u guys think???

wot about wesley sneijder from ajax.?

RobinVanPersie

Well it could be very interesting if Rafeal joins Arsenal because RVP and he are not big friends. They hate eachother and they fight a lot when they were young.

If he came to England, I have a great tip for everyone. Just sing: Silvie is the whore of Amsterdam/London. Silvie is his girlfriend and a famous Dutch actress but everyone hate her because she's sooooooooo stupid. With that song, a new discussion about radical songs in a stadium starts in Holland.

RobinVanPersie

And Silvie is not a beautiful girl. Her skin is weird, her smile is fake, her breasts are hanging and her body is not in normal proportion.

I don't say that's she's ugly but I know many girls who are more beautiful.

Bouchra

RobinVanPersie said:
And Silvie is not a beautiful girl. Her skin is weird, her smile is fake, her breasts are hanging and her body is not in normal proportion.

I don't say that's she's ugly but I know many girls who are more beautiful.

And she's 1.58 m...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I can't imagine having Reyes, van der Vaart and van Persie in the same squad. i'd be very surprised if we signed him. He probably wouldnt cost anything near what he would have a couple of seasons ago.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: Rafael van der Vaart househunting in Barnet

arsenalfc1979 said:
On friday 11/12/2004 Raphael van der Vaart was househunting in the Hadley Wood area of Barnet

With all due respect December 11th was a Saturday.

Chips&CurrySauce

Personally I think Van der Vaart has been over hyped, as are most of the Ajax youngsters. He reminds me of Bentley, scores the odd spectacular goal, but is small in stature, has no pace and often flatters to deceive. I won't be impressed if we signed him!

You never know, maybe Tottenham are the club in for him, what with Jol being Dutch. It would be a good signing for them!

the dawn raids

Established Member
obra_dan said:
Damn...if van der vaart comes then dat means his wife will come aswell...now shes beautiful, come on wenger !! highbury would be more attractive with her in the stadium...lol

im sure thats what hes concerned about. :wink:

seanconvey66

Hed be a great signing, where to fit him in would be a problem though. Wenger has a record of buying world class players who have lost there way a bit. i.e. Overmars, Henry, and Pires to a certain extent.

Ratinho

Established Member
Thought i'd nip back in to laugh at the thread title.

No point in signing him, and anyone that has seen him play since his 'breakout' season, would know a bid of anything more than £4m would be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom