• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raffaele De Martino

arsenal4life

Mostarac said:
Where does it say that he will go to Juventus? I think that de Martino might be a Arsenal-player 01.06.2005.

me too
but about Roma fans comments i may describe it by JuvePhobia
Juve just took thier most important Midfielder Emerson
and thier best coach ever Capello
also Zebina

arsenal98

"Now De Martino has surprisingly signed a contract until 2010 with Swiss side Bellinzona but the Italian press believe the player will only spend six months in Switzerland before joining up with Arsène Wenger in London."

- who´s pulling the strings for us in Switzerland then ? We have moles everywhere ? I don´t believe this De Martino thing as so much, even credible, rubbish has been written this week and it´s all turned out to be just that - rubbish ! So why would this have any credibility whatsoever ?

Mostarac

Established Member
I think it is true, how do you explain that a big Italian talent signs a 5 year-contract with a very small Swiss 2.division team?

arsenal98

Why would we buy the player this weird way ? Why would Bellinzona, a small, swiss serie B- club risk the wrath and legal action by one of Italy´s biggest clubs for our sake ? It´s likelier that Juventus is behind the deal. Turin´s just across the border and also De Martino is a self-confessed Juve-supporter.....Just ask the Roma-fans....

Gunner4life09

Sounds a bit weird amd unlike wenger/arsenal to do something like that, nevertheless i wouldn't mind him coming to arsenal from what i have read he's pretty talented.

For the swiss clubs motives, the club orchastrating this probably payed them already for this or giving them some sort of deal. clubs don't do favours for each other . . .

the dawn raids

Established Member
it does seem a bit underhanded by whoever this lad ends up with, but lets face it, thats the business of the game today.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom