• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raheem Sterling

Would you be happy with a straight swap of Sterling for Sanchez?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

I can see how they'd be reluctant to offer Sterling. He's an excellent player, 22 y/o and English. Must be valued at £75m + in this market. But I believe they may buckle. After all they've an unbelievable wealth of talent in the forwards positions and Sanchez would likely take Sterlings position in the team anyway. Only cash, no way. I want Sterling.

arsmile

Established Member
If we pooled the ox and sanxhez money itd get lemar

We wouldnt need the numbers...one quality repkacement would do...

Marmaduke

Right now the whole team mentality just went down the drain. Look at how long it took Chelsea (about half a season and a new manager) to start firing again with the same players.

We should be prepared for a drop to top 10 this season at this rate OR

Simply ship out every player that wants out and bring in hungry ones. Don't care if its a Milner, Raheem, or Drinkwater... just so they actually care.

And keep Giroud, only player I care about these days.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully today man city make that cash plus Sterling bid so we can move on.
Whatever they do it has to be done sharpish. They need a medical and personal terms agreed with Alexis and we need to find a player, agree a fee, agree terms and complete the medical. All in 39 hours.

The easiest scenario is a swap and then it's all about the player.

JHusMan

Whatever they do it has to be done sharpish. They need a medical and personal terms agreed with Alexis and we need to find a player, agree a fee, agree terms and complete the medical. All in 39 hours.

I feel like deals are easier when you just pay the money required both for wages and transfer fee. A medical takes a day tops, realistically the Alexis deal will have to be agreed today and we'd have to start sounding out a replacement today as well.

Unless of course the Sterling thing comes to fruition.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I read man city already send a medical team in chile and the terms with Alexis already been agreed 325K a week only terms with Arsenal are still need to be agreed.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

They've already agreed terms with Alexis.

We're the ones that'll have to negotiate with the player (unless we've tapped them up already). And big money players like Sterling/Aguero need a lot of negotiating time, given all the variables like image rights and whatnot.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I read man city already send a medical team in chile and the terms with Alexis already been agreed 325K a week only terms with Arsenal are still need to be agreed.
If they've done that then we have already given permission. That leaves the ball in their court to meet what we ask for.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's gonna be unsustainable if Alexis & The Ox stay with us for the dressing room though.

Our dressing room is already dead but if those 2 stay after all this fuss. oh boy. We gonna fight with Brighton to avoid relegation :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's gonna be unsustainable if Alexis & The Ox stay with us for the dressing room though.

Our dressing room is already dead but if those 2 stay after all this fuss. oh boy. We gonna fight with Brighton to avoid relegation :lol:
Yes it's not good it will be the same happened with Chelsea and Mourinho

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
And what about Mustafi?
We've made him clear he wasn't needed here or good enough for our side and yet it looks like he's staying?

It's like we're doing everything wrong on purpose to make this whole situation even worse. :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I agree it doesnt set a good president either

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sky just reconfirmed that Man city wont let sterling go. We'll probably settle for Delph.

You should probably stop listening to SSN when it comes to transfers. I mean, they've been wrong all summer, but suggesting we were offering Sanchez plus cash for Sterling was probably the last straw. They're a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom