• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raheem Sterling

Would you be happy with a straight swap of Sterling for Sanchez?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sky sports seem desperate for Sterling to stay only them are saying anyone else saying he won't mind to move to Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If that true then Man city are not helping themselves really. You desperately wanted Alexis whole summer and now you got great chance to get him for cheap and you start playing games.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Whoever doesn't want to commit and wants to force himself out let him play in the U23 and beat their frustration into some 17-y.o. Man City kid ala Wilshere.

This is unbelievable behavior and negligence of the squad management from everyone involved. Throwing the **** in the fan for the last couple of days of the window... Comedy really.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Someone needs to make an "everything SkyKaveh got wrong" list. I could probably print it out and wipe my arse with it for a month.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Something seems to be broken in our team/dressing room.

Keeping 3 players who are going to be free to talk to any European club & sign a pre contract with them is not going to help IMO.

How will the team react when they will read in the press Alexis has found an agreement with Juventus or PSG (for instance)? And Özil with Dortmund or Bayern?
The atmosphere is already toxic around our club. This is not going to help.

Keeping Alexis was a lovely idea at the beginning of the summer when I was naive to think we were going to go big and do what needs to be done to truely compete this season.
I also thought extending the Ox/Özil would have been done very fast in the summer.
So keeping only Alexis in this weird situation was ok.

What is the point to keep him now? We're not challenging for the title. Hell even the top 4 is probably out of reach now that Wenger has lost the dressing room again.
It's just gonna do more harm than good.

now it seems that all the 3 of them are staying. the Ox & Alexis have made clear they want to leave. They're pushing for a move.

+ Mustafi who was pushed away but now it looks like he's staying since we can't find a replacement.

IMO this gonna end very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom