• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ramires (Not the Chelsea one)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The club have also been scouting a RB called Emerson at Atletico Mineiro apparently. I mean obvs I’d like some Brazilians in the squad, but we always seem to get screwed by the infamous work permit.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think if the transfer fees is over 10m pounds they automatically get a work permit so it depends on the fees.

Not sure what to make of the ramires rumour, it could be just the agent trying to increase the players profile, lets wait and see

GoonerBoy19

Raul Sanllehi have very good network in South America, he was key in Neymar deal as well. It could be his idea, hard to judge a player in brazillian league. It could turn out to be a Denilson or a Jesus.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I can't tell if he's left- or right-footed, which is a good thing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
PVC one of the most reliable Journos in Brazil, btw.

Man has the memory of an elephant and can probably tell you full lineups from obscure teams in Brazil and Europe.

El Duderino

Alright, so basically we've scouted him for six games, and Atleti two.

Bahia doesn't want to sell for a domestic rival and see Jan of next year as the possible sell date.

Personal opinion, hard to see him picking us over Atleti, Madrid/Spain a much better chance of adjusting to Europe.

El Duderino

Dortmund now favourites to sign him. Bahia's directors were informed that an English Club offer would arrive the next few days (hello, ya, this is Sven).

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sven gonna fight Dortmund for every player :lol:
my-little-birds-are-everywhere-even-in-the-north-they-xh2.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom