• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FtwWIH0WIAA4ZYD

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Congratulations to Wrexham, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 who yesterday won the National League Title, gaining Promotion to Football League 2.

Screenshot_20230423-005642.png
With one game of the regular season remaining, they currently have 110 points. The two Celebrity American Owners 🇺🇸 must be Happy.
Spare a thought for 2nd in the table Notts County, who currently have 106 points. They now have the prospect of the playoffs.
The National League is like a 2nd League 2, with the amount of ex-league clubs in it.
Wrexham and Notts County should be League One clubs, as regards to Stadiums and Support. But we know that doesn't determine what league you are in.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Congratulations to Wrexham, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 who yesterday won the National League Title, gaining Promotion to Football League 2.

View attachment 14679
With one game of the regular season remaining, they currently have 110 points. The two Celebrity American Owners 🇺🇸 must be Happy.
Spare a thought for 2nd in the table Notts County, who currently have 106 points. They now have the prospect of the playoffs.
The National League is like a 2nd League 2, with the amount of ex-league clubs in it.
Wrexham and Notts County should be League One clubs, as regards to Stadiums and Support. But we know that doesn't determine what league you are in.
Notts County, reminds me of that seasson when Sven Goran Erikson went there to manage them and one of the first signings was Sol from Pompey :lol:

But but @Juan Matas Beard was waxing lyricals over his recent hattrick :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Thank goodness Arsenal didn't play yesterday as my other two teams combined lost 11-0, I don't think I can remember a worse weekend!

Brighton 6-0 Wolves
Blyth Spartans 5-0 Hereford.

I'm so glad the Vanarama North is over, Hereford have had a couple of good periods over the season but pretty horrible overall. Hopefully we can strengthen and have a better season next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom