• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
What do you mean? They were focusing on the exact point of his knee that went

Well because he played vs Peru and wasn't hurt (this curse was from a month ago), so it didn't help Peruvians. :D But it worked regardless, just a bit later. Amazing.

Well because he played vs Peru and wasn't hurt (this curse was from a month ago), so it didn't help Peruvians. :D But it worked regardless, just a bit later. Amazing.

You need to sacrifice animal and use the blood for instructions it needs to carry through spirit world. Small but not too small and either very young or very old are preferable as they can travel faster and saver because of various reasons.

If you know what youre doing with the blood magic regarding symbols and alignment the curse will travel faster and hit harder.

Its still very impressive cursing someone without blood sacrifice.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For real though, Rio is going through an even rougher time security wise and given the sheer amout of argentinians there right now, it's not a suprise seeing that (albeit a sad one).

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?

For real though, Rio is going through an even rougher time security wise and given the sheer amout of argentinians there right now, it's not a suprise seeing that (albeit a sad one).

I get that both countries are football mad & to an extent hate each other. But they'd be better served taking a lesson from other countries that hate each other with a passionlike Algeria & Egypt.

As far as I know, neither of them travel with anything remotely resembling dedicated fans & mostly rely on expat communities already living there so as not to make themselves targets.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I get that both countries are football mad & to an extent hate each other. But they'd be better served taking a lesson from other countries that hate each other with a passionlike Algeria & Egypt.

As far as I know, neither of them travel with anything remotely resembling dedicated fans & mostly rely on expat communities already living there so as not to make themselves targets.
BTW we dont hate each other, We just are sport rivals, if you ask me:

Argentinian neioughrs in order of "likeness":

Uruguayans
Paraguayans
Brazilians
Bolivians
Chileans

We like Brazilians, we like their energy, their vibes, and we wish we were more like them, to have at least 1% of their rhythm. We just want them to lose at everything, and if it is against us, better.

Top Bottom