• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
View attachment 21239

22-23 was truly this sport's darkest era ffs.
Messi winning awards in 2024 for 2022 World Cup:
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That whole Leeds team will take you on a nostalgia trip. Dacourt, Kewell, Viduka, Alan Smith and all the rest.
You thought we wouldn't notice not mentioning that random English Leeds goalie that you picked in your PL draft :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You thought we wouldn't notice not mentioning that random English Leeds goalie that you picked in your PL draft :lol:

Still gutted I missed out on Martyn, tbh...his long throws out to Sterling at wingback would have been perfect for my counter attack 😭

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not random mate, two time PFA TOTY and went to the World Cup with England.
Yes, which is where he won his appearance trophies :lol:

Martyn made his debut for the England national side against the Commonwealth of Independent States in Moscow in 1992, becoming one of the few[quantify] Cornishmen to play for England.[citation needed] He earned 23 caps for his national side, spending the peak of his career as second-choice goalkeeper behind David Seaman.

Martyn replaced the injured Seaman for England's final UEFA Euro 2000 group match against Romania, a 3–2 defeat.[18] He also started in goal for a 2–2 draw with Greece at Old Trafford that qualified England for the 2002 FIFA World Cup.[19] In Sven-Göran Eriksson's first game in charge of England against Spain in February 2001, Martyn came on as a substitute for David James and saved a Javi Moreno penalty in a 3–0 win.[20]

Martyn was selected for the England squad at both the 1998 and 2002 FIFA World Cups, remaining second choice behind Arsenal's David Seaman at both tournaments.

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yes, which is where he won his appearance trophies :lol:

Martyn made his debut for the England national side against the Commonwealth of Independent States in Moscow in 1992, becoming one of the few[quantify] Cornishmen to play for England.[citation needed] He earned 23 caps for his national side, spending the peak of his career as second-choice goalkeeper behind David Seaman.

Martyn replaced the injured Seaman for England's final UEFA Euro 2000 group match against Romania, a 3–2 defeat.[18] He also started in goal for a 2–2 draw with Greece at Old Trafford that qualified England for the 2002 FIFA World Cup.[19] In Sven-Göran Eriksson's first game in charge of England against Spain in February 2001, Martyn came on as a substitute for David James and saved a Javi Moreno penalty in a 3–0 win.[20]

Martyn was selected for the England squad at both the 1998 and 2002 FIFA World Cups, remaining second choice behind Arsenal's David Seaman at both tournaments.
Top top.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I definitely feel you two would cook up a storm if you were to hit the town together.

I'm talking Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas level type sh*t :lol:
I am too old bro, years of working to make that ratfecker Uncle Sam and parasite lawyers rich makes me wake up 5 am every morning and pass out around 10-11 sometimes earlier. In my 20s and 30s i was a different animal though, crazy i will be 50 soon 47 and change. The best thing about growing old is it beats the alternative

jones

Not German FFS
Trusted ⭐
@jones' Enitracht Frankfurt among the giants there :lol:

Girl Door GIF
Last five years one domestic cup and one Europa League title, CL Ro16 first time of trying, decent results domestically, massive transfer surplus in that timeframe, club membership figures grown to top 4 in Germany and top 10 worldwide, stadium expansion to 60k and still every game sold out etc

If anything we'd be closer to top 10 if it weren't for PL money. What have clubs like Newcastle West Ham or Tottenham done to be included in there, stinky Sp**s worst of them all blagged the council for a stadium and think of themselves a big club now lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom