• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
With those two Real Forwards as long as they don’t make bonehead mistakes they are going to be in every contest. Copa this year do you see Brazil as the big favorites?

Eeeeeeh, idk.

There needs to be a reset and Dorival is a guy who can do that. He's good at picking up the pieces and getting stuff working.

Did it with Flamengo and São Paulo back to back. Just not a fashionable name.

Meaning I don't think he'll have the time to do what he needs to do, which is getting the team to play in a way that is not "give it to Neymar (now Vini)".

Despite us having a couple of really good players, somehow the technical level is just barely OK.

This leads to us being very lop sided unless Rodrygo can go up a level on the right side.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Eeeeeeh, idk.

There needs to be a reset and Dorival is a guy who can do that. He's good at picking up the pieces and getting stuff working.

Did it with Flamengo and São Paulo back to back. Just not a fashionable name.

Meaning I don't think he'll have the time to do what he needs to do, which is getting the team to play in a way that is not "give it to Neymar (now Vini)".

Despite us having a couple of really good players, somehow the technical level is just barely OK.

This leads to us being very lop sided unless Rodrygo can go up a level on the right side.
Very ordinary team by BNT standards technically totally agree there, i mean Richarlison gets picked. Plus the Argies have so much belief and big match experience. They seem to be freed of the weight of expectations and play better than sum of their parts. We are in trouble if those two countries stop producing high numbers of technical players. And in terms of brazil this team is very uninspiring after those 2

In away you are right Brazil seems to just give it to Vini and let him do something; but if he is hot it might not be a bad strategy

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very ordinary team by BNT standards technically totally agree there, i mean Richarlison gets picked. Plus the Argies have so much belief and big match experience. They seem to be freed of the weight of expectations and play better than sum of their parts. We are in trouble if those two countries stop producing high numbers of technical players. And in terms of brazil this team is very uninspiring after those 2

In away you are right Brazil seems to just give it to Vini and let him do something; but if he is hot it might not be a bad strategy

Academies in Brazil no longer produce that many brazillian style players and Pep ball (possession football on steroids) is just not conducive to our particular way of playing the game, historically speaking.

We used to be a nation of forwards, wingers and AMs and now it's died down. We haven't had a proper international level 9 in decades (and I think Fred was a decent goalscorer).

Thats why it's so painful to see the whole give X the ball. Just way too limited of a game plan.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
You young guys won’t get it, watched Messi against Guatemala in a friendly. Of course he was amazing. Made me nostalgic as i saw him as a teenager. When you get old you have to fight nostalgia, it gets too sad when you think about 30 years ago or 20 years ago and remember how everyone you loved was 30 years ago when Milan was running rampant or Arsenal were hiring Arsène who. It’s crazy how sad and bittersweet life is. As far as Messi goes you won’t see another like him i won’t that is for sure.

A_G

Lost A Bet
Academies in Brazil no longer produce that many brazillian style players and Pep ball (possession football on steroids) is just not conducive to our particular way of playing the game, historically speaking.

We used to be a nation of forwards, wingers and AMs and now it's died down. We haven't had a proper international level 9 in decades (and I think Fred was a decent goalscorer).

Thats why it's so painful to see the whole give X the ball. Just way too limited of a game plan.

Macho

Pan-Africanism Enthusiast.
Dusted 🔻

Conmenbol Copa AméricaTM sure makes it sound like he wrote that post.

This is just when Snoop said he was giving up smoke, but it's going to be a Betting sponsorship.

lol it reads like GDeep init

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A_G

Lost A Bet

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The fact we won the title at all the grounds we hate is one I'm so proud of. God willing, we can add that disgusting cesspit, St. Mary's, to the collection come next May.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom