• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
My local club, Barry Town United, finally promoted back into the Welsh Premier League tonight. Huge achievement considering the club went into administration not too long ago, and is now run by the supporters.

C9u0WgjXcAIsSWd.jpg:large

Gooner_Delhi

Series of tweets showcasing ridiculous events in Newcastle United's recent history:

Check them out, some are gold:

"Charles N’Zogbia being forced to hand in a transfer request after Joe Kinnear called him "Charles Insomnia" in a post-match interview."

"Yohan Cabaye being denied a visa for a preseason tour of America due to an unpaid dentist bill."

"Alan Pardew being given an eight year contract, which still has another three years to run on it - two years after he left."

"A fan punching a police horse."

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Just felt like sharing this. I was born and raised a Brøndby fan and have my best football memory as a 7 year old kid in 2001-02 was with my dad to see Brøndby secure their 9th Danish Superliga trophy. Since then only one Superliga trophy has been won sadly, and last time we celebrated a 1st place was a gold medal in the Danish Cup in 07-08. We haven't been in any finals either since then, that was until on thursday were Brøndby met arch-rivals fc copenhagen. New manager, Alexander Zorniger, and new hope. Second place in the league was already secured and I was really hoping we could clinch a trophy after all these years. Sadly, despite playing well, some stupid errors led to a 3-1 defeat. The fans were immense though - as always. See some videos around on Youtube. I'll share one more with you to show - the video from the 50th anniversary in 2014, the season after we almost got relegated.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just felt like sharing this. I was born and raised a Brøndby fan and have my best football memory as a 7 year old kid in 2001-02 was with my dad to see Brøndby secure their 9th Danish Superliga trophy. Since then only one Superliga trophy has been won sadly, and last time we celebrated a 1st place was a gold medal in the Danish Cup in 07-08. We haven't been in any finals either since then, that was until on thursday were Brøndby met arch-rivals fc copenhagen. New manager, Alexander Zorniger, and new hope. Second place in the league was already secured and I was really hoping we could clinch a trophy after all these years.
Can replace Brøndby with Arsenal, almost exact same regression :p

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Can replace Brøndby with Arsenal, almost exact same regression :p
Yep. A comparison I've made more than once. :(
Brøndby's regression did, however, happen under other circumstances. Wrong managers hired etc. when it was all going really well and then it all crumbled quickly.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I don't know if this is spurious rumours or true but I've seen it a few places

Latest posts+

Top Bottom