• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I don’t think he thinks he did anything wrong. He’s only «apologizing» because of the backlash. He even blamed his english when he asked the question in french :lol:

Lots of people forget backtracking isn't apologizing. And even then, you still did it. And also apologizing publicly has become somewhat of a travesty - "uh, oh, I didn't know that". Well, most others of society knew and that's why you got ****stormed; and btw you should know before you open your ****ing mouth. And most ridiculously, if the apology is "it was a sponteanous thing", well that gives you any info you need to know about how the people in question think.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
I watched it. Standard is low. Some crazy fouls going on. Pavon looks interesting. Quintero stood out. Just like in the world cup.

Was fun to watch and the atmosphere was phenomenal. I like Boca but also admire Marcelo Gallardo a lot. This dude can flat out coach. He is going places.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The Guardian's top 100 of 2018.

Top 10 for those that can't see it or be arsed to click through :D

1. Modric
2. Ronaldo
3. Messi
4. Mbappe
5. Salah
6. Griezmann
7. Hazard
8. De Bruyne
9. Kane
10. Kanté
55. Aubameyang
93. Torreira
99. Özil

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

"**** your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excellent player but never liked him as a character.

Seemingly on the intellecutal level of a 12 year old making jokes about and insulting mothers. ****s underage prostitutes, styles his shirt number into his hair at age 35, regularly goes berserk on the pitch and off hitting opposition players and journalists in the face and now thinking this is the ample reaction to an online ****storm after having provoked it by eating a ****ing golden steak in Dubai with that **** of an instagram chef while his home country is rampant with social injustice and a nation wide protest is going on. Even if we take into account that he has been insulted online, too, reacting like this - in this specific scenario - isn't just off but goes another long way to show how immature this guy is and how small he must feel. Only idiots hit back the same way they are offended; it's like a school child retaliating on "you're a ****" with "you're always double the **** I am" and then the other child going "you're always triple the **** I am" until they're caught in an endless exchange of childish idiocy - only this guy is a 35 year old multi millionaire in the public eye. He's just not right in his head. And the worst of it all is this wasn't a rash reaction, this numptie announced it and premeditated on it for almost two days...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone watched the Sunderland documentary? I think it's unreal.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Really enjoying watching Delfin vs. Nacional de Asuncion in Copa Libertadores qualifying round. I'm thrilled that beIN Sports got the rights for the U.S. and Canada. Looking forward to tomorrow night's games: Deportivo La Guiara vs. Real Garcilaso and Club Bolivar vs. Defensor Sporting.

Delfin up 2-0 at the half.

Latest posts

Top Bottom