• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Does anybody have access to this article they can post in here by any chance?

if no one is able to help, you can get the app for the Athletic, you get a few articles for free every month so you can read it there.

Article seems interesting.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Bayern Munich have signed all of Lewandowski, Gnabry, Coman, Goreztka, Davies, Kimmich, Sule and Thiago for a combined 75m while we signed Pepe for 72m alone. This is why Kroenke is not the only problem at our club. I mean we all want some of his cash to be injected no doubt but We are spending the money but the money we have spent is not being spent wisely.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep

Football loses an icon and a highlight of any home or away fan's visit to Selhurst Park. End of an era after ten years.

Ea4ex8MX0AA5_W_

Ea4zjkwXsAAE-qz

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really random football thought...but how did Gerrard get in the team of the year in 2004/2005?

The team of the year should only take into consideration league performances, Liverpool were quite poor that season in the league...surely someone like a Tim Cahill deserved it more, considering that was his best scoring season and Everton finished 4th.

Don't know how this popped into my head...maybe it's just the general basis of Liverpool I have been feeling, I don't know...but it's annoying me :lol:

Top Bottom