• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think it would also be a good idea for the players to wear a badge with their preferred pronouns, so common mistakes like calling someone xe/xem instead of fae/faer can be avoided.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just popped up on YouTube for me...

...I didn't remember the part where van Persie goes to react, is tripped by the other defender, falls into Williams and grabs his nuts...hilarious :lol:

He could’ve been killed :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EggWKIdU8AMjMqJ

Three treble winning managers alongside each other. Quite crazy when you think about it. There's only a handful of managers who've replicated that achievement.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just saw that on Twitter. First thing I thought was, if Alexis had stayed, we wouldn't have paid Özil 350k per week! :facepalm:
And we would have given the money to Sachez instead and we'd have still been in the same situation anyway

Top Bottom