• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Seeing as it's his birthday we can only but enjoy: ( a team of Zanetti, Djorkaeff, Simeone & Ronaldo in the UEFA Cup not CL)

“It was the worst experience of my career,” he said. Nesta watched the match repeatedly on video, trying to work out what he had done wrong, until he finally had his Eureka moment: there was nothing anyone could have done. “Ronaldo,” he said, “was simply unstoppable.”

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seeing as it's his birthday we can only but enjoy: ( a team of Zanetti, Djorkaeff, Simeone & Ronaldo in the UEFA Cup not CL)

“It was the worst experience of my career,” he said. Nesta watched the match repeatedly on video, trying to work out what he had done wrong, until he finally had his Eureka moment: there was nothing anyone could have done. “Ronaldo,” he said, “was simply unstoppable.”
Aaannddd you can see at the beginning Ronaldo's dive.... for someone so skilled, he falls down quite a lot.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
without a doubt thoes are his peak years, he was on coke, (he got on it while on Barcelona) but he was not deteriodated and he was not an addict yet. He delivered his best football for Napoli and the national team, And as he himself said many times, "if you take cocaine out of the equation i could have been 3 times the player i became"

Latest posts

Top Bottom