• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
For those of you that are unfamiliar, there is a place called Bishops Cleeve, that is in Gloucestershire. It is just under 4 miles from Cheltenham.
There football team Won there league, the Hellenic League, and are now back in the Southern League. They play home games at Kayte Lane, a ground I have visited once. At the start of the season, they were ground sharing with Evesham United, as Kayte Lane was being developed.
Screenshot_20220401-182810~2.png
Screenshot_20220401-182726~2.png
Kayte Lane, the home of Bishops Cleeve.
Tomorrow is there Final Home Match of the season. At the end of the game, there will be a FREE Hog Roast, available to everyone that is at the game. As well as the Trophy Presentation.
So if you are in Gloucestershire tomorrow, and fancy watching a football match, with free food, and a Trophy Presentation, you know where to go.
Screenshot_20220401-182555.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
277823416_1039668710297216_3258357538916556998_n.png

...you can only choose 1 world cup ball?

and why are you choosing the wrong option, when 2002 is the clear correct answer???

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

and why are you choosing the wrong option, when 2002 is the clear correct answer???
100% 2002. What a design.

‘98 the first WC I remember vividly though, plus that ball gives me that classic football game nostalgia.

Nike and adidas should really do classic footballs like they do shirts. The new balls are just weird.

Riou

2002 is the best looking one but 2010 was the most fun to play with, knuckle balls all over the place.

Last one I actually owned was 98.

Everytime I see the 2010 ball, I can't help but think of those annoying Vuvuzelas though... *shudder*

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Everytime I see the 2010 ball, I can't help but think of those annoying Vuvuzelas though... *shudder*
Think the criticism of Vuvuzelas was massively overstated, like other footballing nations weren't allowed to have their own culture. Trust a bunch of crackers to immediately start crying as soon as things aren't the exact same way they are back home.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

06 because I used to have it. Also remember the gold one from the final?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's a few people who seem to think Conte failed with Italy. :lol:

Look at this side, this is a team that'd be fighting relegation in the PL with only the defence saving them.

Riou

There's a few people who seem to think Conte failed with Italy. :lol:

Look at this side, this is a team that'd be fighting relegation in the PL with only the defence saving them.

It's sad when these great football nations, can't produce good players for a period of time.

I remember how sad it was to watch Brazil in 2014, it was just Neymar on his own.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loved Warnock. One of the few British PL managers who always had something good to say about Arsène. Most of the rest couldn't wait to have a go at him.

Top Bottom