• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Screenshot_20220828-065154.png

A 1 - 0 home defeat yesterday, against a team that were in the bottom four. Things are not right at the Club. On paper, it looks a good squad, but the team is not a unit at the moment, picked up some injuries.
Yesterday, an ex - player that refused to play for us, (while with us) and signed for Chesterfield, scored the only goal (seemed destined to happen).
I know Hereford FC lost 3 - 1 at Banbury yesterday. Could be a long afternoon for Gloucester against Hereford at Edgar Street. Heard that there could be a crowd of 3000 odd, with the crowd behind Hereford, can only see one winner. Sure that ex Hereford players Brandon Hall, and Tommy O'Sullivan will get a 'Warm' Welcome back. Believe that Kennedy Digie also played for Hereford.

Andrew Cole Linighan

On Bank Holiday Monday, Gloucester City were away to Hereford FC, in the National League North. The Final Score was Hereford FC ⬜⬛ 1 - 3 🟥🟨 Gloucester City
Tre Mitford scored two of Gloucester's goals. Here he is celebrating past a section of Hereford supporters.

Screenshot_20220831-052500.pngTre Mitford, scorer of two goals.

Screenshot_20220831-052628.pngSeems that someone was not very impressed with the goalscorer. 🫢

TornadoTed

Established Member
On Bank Holiday Monday, Gloucester City were away to Hereford FC, in the National League North. The Final Score was Hereford FC ⬜⬛ 1 - 3 🟥🟨 Gloucester City
Tre Mitford scored two of Gloucester's goals. Here he is celebrating past a section of Hereford supporters.

View attachment 8977Tre Mitford, scorer of two goals.

View attachment 8978Seems that someone was not very impressed with the goalscorer. 🫢
I'm really disappointed with our results over the bank holiday weekend but well done to Gloucester.

We are playing OK but making lots of individual errors which I hope we can cut out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Messi as an 8-year old showing better skills than many PL players :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Love how all the players in this are either retired or for Modric, Bale and Suarez they probably won't be back in the prem, but then they include Kane who's still not 30. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Interesting video clip that showed up in my YT feed. The state of the clubs and pitches... Feels like the stone ages compared to football in the UK now.

Top Bottom