• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Pop Tart

Established Member

Whoever designed this was too generous for not making a female Kane :lol:
latest

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
@MaraDon after seeing that video of Messi before the final

you have no idea the expectation there is around the country, everybody is SURE, POSITIVE we are reaching at least the finals.
it is insane.

I mean I will love to have a fantastic tournament, and the team we have is very strong and they play for each other, we won a Copa America final against Brazil so my country is HUGELY invested in this world cup.

There are a lot of conspiracies being thrown around
Lio is being bought out by PSG, and the cup is being played in Qatar, I mean there are conspiracy theories about FIFA actually pushing with Messi to win it. Why? the news of Messi winning a world cup will:

First: Cloud D10S achievements (FIFA hates Maradona)
Second: Will cloud the terrible organization that the cup is going to have.
Third: The calamity of choosing a country with literally 0 secular ways as the host for such an event.
Fourth: Fantastic press to cement their "we are here for the long run" status (not only we were able to make football's biggest star ever play at our club, but he also won the world cup in our country)

But seriously, expectations are huge, I still believe both Brazil and France are in better places, I think Germany and England are also very strong, so I am not as invested as my fellow Argentinians.

Top Bottom