• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anyone else feeling World Cup nostalgia?
Yes, but for the 1982 WC. It was the first WC I really followed. To me the Brazilian team from that cup is still the greatest team of all time! I still think Eder was the coolest footballer of all time. His long range free kick against Argentina in the 2nd group stage is still a memory I come back to often. He just could hit the ball with such force.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
just had a look at the Galatasaray squad. What a charming band of semiwashed thieves and merchants. Torreira, Icardi, Mertens, Dubois, Oliveira, Mata, Gomis

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Yesterday, my other Team Gloucester City AFC, 🟥🟨 were in league action against Hereford FC, ⬜⬛ at home, in the National League North.
A crowd of 2066 was in attendance at the Tigerturf Stadium, with 525 of that being Hereford FC supporters.

Screenshot_20230115-094839.png

In this local derby, it was Gloucester that was to come out on top. Gloucester won 2 - 0, seeing them 8th in the league, just one point off the playoffs.

Screenshot_20230115-095014.png

Hereford have been getting some good results recently. In midweek, Josh Gowlings team beat Farsley Celtic at home, and before that, I believe they beat high flying Scarborough Athletic at home.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
A dad of one of my schoolmates did that second bullet point to me each time I came over to their house when I was around 6/7. I had no clue at the time, found it funny as I knew who Arnold was, felt like a compliment as he smiled when he did it.
Interesting

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Goldbridge burned this idiot here. Remember his campaign against Arteta last year for selling Auba. What a joke “celebrity” :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Goldbridge burned this idiot here. Remember his campaign against Arteta last year for selling Auba. What a joke “celebrity” :lol:
PM is an agenda merchant. He doesn't want us to win on Sunday because he's an Arsenal fan, he wants us to beat united because he wants the opportunity to stick the boot in the them for selling "best player in the world."

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Bezos of all the problems he could have, imagine this being it

Of all the cities to move to that are dependent on car travel, he had to choose the most extreme option.

I remember, one time, my wife was dead set on having In & Out for dinner (overrated, middling burgers, but that's beside the point). The closest required me to navigate a Pac Man-like maze of freeways, back-alleys & multiple turnpikes.

It's a wonder I didn't go animal style on the staff when they asked me if I loved their food :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom