• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That's different, refs love being shoved around by United players. Probably a bunch of them in a room somewhere with @razörist getting bukkaked by them right now
That’s embarrassing bro, trying to make fun of my sexual orientation, in the month of ramadan of all months. I heard you go around frankfurt shawarma shops, asking them to cover you in their garlic sauce.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ben Foster getting beaten near-post in non-league.

Holy **** dude. You were brought in to secure promotion. :lol:

Shameful display.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Someone remind me how his stint here went. I remember he left in a bad way, but I also thought he was mostly thwarted in his efforts?

He signed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Dinos Mavropanos, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Bernd Leno, Sokratis, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi and Stephan Lichtsteiner.
Auba was good when he arrived, not so sure about the rest though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He signed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Dinos Mavropanos, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Bernd Leno, Sokratis, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi and Stephan Lichtsteiner.
Auba was good when he arrived, not so sure about the rest though.
Was he ultimately responsible for those signings? I vaguely remember he didn't really get what he wanted, but I'm not sure.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Was he ultimately responsible for those signings? I vaguely remember he didn't really get what he wanted, but I'm not sure.

"To be quite clear: I don’t feel ashamed of any of those transfers, on the contrary, I will always defend these guys. Not because they were my players but because they were Arsenal players and capable ones. They turned up. The team went unbeaten in 22 games in all competitions, made it to the Europa League final and finished fifth with 70 points. You can say that’s not good enough. But many teams would love to finish fifth now. I felt that we were on the right track and I would have enjoyed the opportunity to develop further at Arsenal. Anyway, I don’t look back. I learned massively and loved my days at the club, in the Premier League and in London."

Top Bottom