• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have often wanted to post something but couldn't find a thread for it. So this thread is for any football items that don't really fit in the regular threads.

This is not a nice one to start with and I really feel for any player that gets this kind of injury. It is however exactly the type of post that is of interest but doesn't really fit in a regular thread.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You have to think at 31 he would struggle to get back

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have often wanted to post something but couldn't find a thread for it. So this thread is for any football items that don't really fit in the regular threads.

This is not a nice one to start with and I really feel for any player that gets this kind of injury. It is however exactly the type of post that is of interest but doesn't really fit in a regular thread.

Posted this on a different thread as well, just horrific.
He is in good spirit though, heard him yesterday on RMC sport. He called from his hospital bed in China.
He will have surgery tomorrow and hope to be back by the Spring of 2016. He was also appreciative of the amount of support and encouragement he received from the football world. He mentioned getting calls/ messages from Cabaye, Hazard, David Luis and a lot of others.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Posted this on a different thread as well, just horrific.
He is in good spirit though, heard him yesterday on RMC sport. He called from his hospital bed in China.
He will have surgery tomorrow and hope to be back by the Spring of 2016. He was also appreciative of the amount of support and encouragement he received from the football world. He mentioned getting calls/ messages from Cabaye, Hazard, David Luis and a lot of others.

So he didnt say anything about Tap-in starting a thread on AM because of him :mad: Some people show no appreciation :lol:

Seriously, yeh hope he makes a full recovery, awful break.

carlito'sway

Established Member
So he didnt say anything about Tap-in starting a thread on AM because of him :mad: Some people show no appreciation :lol:

Seriously, yeh hope he makes a full recovery, awful break.

:lol::lol:.... Indeed. He should have known better!

That was horrific. Reminds me of our owns (Ramsey, Eduardo) as well as Djibril Cisse. They were stomach turning as well.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Remember these two names, folks, Kylian Mbappé and Jean Kevin Augustin.
They are the two strikers/ forwards for the French U-19 team who just beat Portugal 3-1 today in the semi finals of the Euros. They will play Italy (winner of England 2-1) in the Final Sunday.

They are both with 5 goals in the tournament, Mbappe plays for Monaco and Augustin for PSG. They are terrific. Mbappe particularly is brilliant and I hope Arsenal scouts are watching him, great talent.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Messi dyed his hair blonde. So he's stealing Ramsey's hair and Giroud's beard as it stands.

carlito'sway

Established Member
France destroyed Italy today in the Euro U19 Final 4-0.
They have some great talent in that team, particuarly the forwards Augustin and Mbappe.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Remember these two names, folks, Kylian Mbappé and Jean Kevin Augustin.
They are the two strikers/ forwards for the French U-19 team who just beat Portugal 3-1 today in the semi finals of the Euros. They will play Italy (winner of England 2-1) in the Final Sunday.

They are both with 5 goals in the tournament, Mbappe plays for Monaco and Augustin for PSG. They are terrific. Mbappe particularly is brilliant and I hope Arsenal scouts are watching him, great talent.
Well we all know what chant we'd use for him.. take it away boys:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Couple of weeks ago News Corp purchased Wireless Group which own Talksport.

This has lead Colin Murray to quit, as a Liverpool fan he couldn't work for the new owners due to The Sun's role in Hillsborough.

Collymore has been let go, this due to his crtitism of Murdoch in the past.

Both were quality on Talksport.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom